• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASK IRA: Would Wade as sixth man solve Heat puzzle?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for things to work for the Heat - Wade needs to take an even lesser role than 6th man. He is not dependable enough to be a 6th man - And I mean not dependable enough in the sense that you never know when he will bitch out of a game or half-ass through games.

The key formula will be - Wade taking less money + lesser role+ No more scrub battier= CHAMPIONSHIP!

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think for things to work for the Heat - Wade needs to take an even lesser role than 6th man. He is not dependable enough to be a 6th man - And I mean not dependable enough in the sense that you never know when he will bitch out of a game or half-ass through games.

The key formula will be - Wade taking less money + lesser role+ No more scrub battier= CHAMPIONSHIP!
Will be a tremendous challenge for the Heat to win minus a Shane Battier type shooter and perimeter defender. They made 3 finals and won two championships in Shane's two years. The only year we did not win, Shane was not a starter in the finals and had minor minutes. :nod:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be a tremendous challenge for the Heat to win minus a Shane Battier type shooter and perimeter defender. They made 3 finals and won two championships in Shane's two years. The only year we did not win, Shane was not a starter in the finals and had minor minutes.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze - yet I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You are still young and have much to learn.

The only challenge for the Heat is for the two divas to get their head out of their asses and put in the necessary work from pre-season game 1 until they are either champs or eliminated. Obviously, they did not do that this year and that hurt them.

As long as they restructure their contracts to allow themselves to add help on the team - they will be okay. They will be 15-strong again for the first time in a few years now that the disease that is scrub battier is gone.

in Shane's two years. The only year we did not win, Shane was not a starter in the finals and had minor minutes.

One of your many, weak arguments. First of all, Shane has been here for 3 years ... The fact that he wasnt a starter and had minor minutes is irrelevant to the result.. in fact, our season could have gone better, would have been easier if scrub battier didnt play at all... the fact that he was even given minor minutes was too much and ultimately hurt the team... only a scrub like battier could find so many ways to hurt them and he did... Now, the Heat can go back to winning championships and have no liabilities on the team. The Heat can now become the dynasty they were meant to be now that scrub battier is gone... maybe now they can get that consecutive games win streak they couldnt get with scrub battier.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze - yet I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You are still young and have much to learn.

The only challenge for the Heat is for the two divas to get their head out of their asses and put in the necessary work from pre-season game 1 until they are either champs or eliminated. Obviously, they did not do that this year and that hurt them.

As long as they restructure their contracts to allow themselves to add help on the team - they will be okay. They will be 15-strong again for the first time in a few years now that the disease that is scrub battier is gone.

One of your many, weak arguments. First of all, Shane has been here for 3 years ... The fact that he wasnt a starter and had minor minutes is irrelevant to the result.. in fact, our season could have gone better, would have been easier if scrub battier didnt play at all... the fact that he was even given minor minutes was too much and ultimately hurt the team... only a scrub like battier could find so many ways to hurt them and he did... Now, the Heat can go back to winning championships and have no liabilities on the team. The Heat can now become the dynasty they were meant to be now that scrub battier is gone... maybe now they can get that consecutive games win streak they couldnt get with scrub battier.

Did Battier not give you autograph or turn you down when you hit on him? Your hard-on for him is ridiculous.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Battier not give you autograph or turn you down when you hit on him? Your hard-on for him is ridiculous.

I would never ask that scrub for an autograph

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never ask that scrub for an autograph

Paolo don't lie you got excited when he let you touch his biceps lol.. Anyways i kinda agree on wade maybe taking the 6th man role. Not sure if he would accept it and take less money for it...i remember last year he was happy to get ring #3 and talk like that was enough.. So winning more championships isn't as important as taking less money. We'll see hopefully he does what's best for the team.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to do what is best for the team or just go away