• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASK IRA: Are Big Three providing Riley with flexibility?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and Bosh seem willing to provide Riley with flexibility - LBJ, not so much which is not a surprise

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the reports are true at what Bosh and Wade are willing to accept, then they are doing what they can, Lebron is handcuffing Riley. Yes he deserves a max contract, but if you want the max then it need to be for longer, not the 1-2 years so we have to go through this again. If I was Lebron i would give Riley a list of my top FA players and say if you can get me 1 or 2 of these guys ill take less so we can get them, if you cant then I want the max $$.

Its weird that LBJ demands upgrades at every position but yet doesnt give Riley the ability to do it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ot the 1-2 years so we have to go through this again.

Its just another case of a big name player wanting to hold a franchise hostage as I have called it before.

As I have said many times before, LB is a diva, the biggest sports has ever and will ever see - He wants the spot light to always be on him - he refuses to allow anyone else to have the spot light even for a moment that is why he is doing this - further positioning himself to put the team through this again in a few years as you mentioned... He may have sacrificed a lot for his team in the past but that does not take away from having big time diva qualities... its disappointing this fan base is just too ignorant to see it.

If I was Lebron i would give Riley a list of my top FA players and say if you can get me 1 or 2 of these guys ill take less so we can get them, if you cant then I want the max $$.

I think the hope was always for him to do this but we should have thought better than to expect for him to do what was right for the team as opposed to himself.
Its weird that LBJ demands upgrades at every position but yet doesnt give Riley the ability to do it.

Its not weird or surprising coming from LBJ - it is what should have been expected