• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A's repeat as West Champs

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the A's and their fans. You guys have a super team with a ton of heart. I am rooting for a A's vs. Pittsburgh World Series.

The A's play the game the right way. Special recognition for manager Bob Melvin who gets everything out of his club and is always one step ahead of the competition.

I hope it all ends up with cream pies in the face of everyone mixed in with Champagne and beer.

World Series Champs

Go A's !!

:suds::clap:

Bring the trophy back to the bay.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the cool post, so many A's and Giants fans are snippy with each other over the territorial rights I think it's silly it's always been a mellow fun rivalry between the teams I'll be happy whenever we get a new park hopefully somewhere in Nor Cal and people can get over that.

As for the team it's very sweet to see them repeat as champs of the west against clubs that spend so much more money than we do the Angels really come to mind with the players they have brought in the past two off seasons.

Looking forward to the post season it's cool they wrapped things up early so BoMel can set his rotation and rest players, although we still have a race with the Tigers and maybe even Boston for home field advantage in the upcoming series and league championship series if we make it that far.

It would be awesome for Beane to win it all in Oakland in the Coliseum when even the owner has beat the drum that they cannot compete there, the deeper the playoff run the more attention to the stadium issue that must be addressed by the Commissioner.

I hope we take it all as any fan does but I'm really grateful for this year's club and last seasons team as well it's been a great time to be an A's fan, hoping the best is yet to come.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donyell all secretly praying to the baseball gods Daric Barton doesn't make the postseason roster. :lol: In all seriousness this is great news, glad to see Texas is starting to slip away too.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donyell all secretly praying to the baseball gods Daric Barton doesn't make the postseason roster. :lol: In all seriousness this is great news, glad to see Texas is starting to slip away too.

LOL I'm still no fan of the guy but it seems Nate Freiman is banged up, he's been better upon return and may have played well enough for someone to take him in the off season. Being DFAed twice with no one wanting him may have caused him to look in the mirror and mature some.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys please slow down now that you have clinched. I am a native Detroiter living in east Bay and have tickets for the first two games. If you guys catch Boston, i will have some good seats for sale, cheap.

Great season for the A's

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys please slow down now that you have clinched. I am a native Detroiter living in east Bay and have tickets for the first two games. If you guys catch Boston, i will have some good seats for sale, cheap.

Great season for the A's

I might be interested if things shake out in a way that you don't need them, but if you were to put them on stubhub you might even profit.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be interested if things shake out in a way that you don't need them, but if you were to put them on stubhub you might even profit.

Yeah, the tix are selling quite a bit above face but I just don't believe in it. As long as I am selling to a fan and not a broker I am good with that. 3 seats in section 110 row 28 for game two. I think with fees I paid $220.