• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

article on gagne

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Holmgren, no! You want to trade with the other southern California team! Bring back what's rightfully ours!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And our picks, notably our 2008 first rounder, and we might even throw in Dingle. They can keep Lupul. lol

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JVR is involved in this trade, we had DAMN well better get Bernier or Doughty out of this.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will be extremely upset if Gags goes. I'm not big on Turco and never have been. I could actually do with Nabby because I believe with Leighton as a solid backup he would be stellar. The only reason I think Nabby never delivered SJ a cup is due to the fact that they never rested the poor guy. Playing 70-75 games a season and then however many playoff games which are way more intense will ware a goalie out. The Flyers have one of the best D corps. in the league and with Nabby and Leights we could be killer. Just my opinion though, lol. :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our opinions are why we are here bro.....have at it man! :)

...and Turco has never been high on my list of favs either. The guy spends too much time on his back to be completely effective imo.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Our opinions are why we are here bro.....have at it man! :)

...and Turco has never been high on my list of favs either. The guy spends too much time on his back to be completely effective imo.

Def agree. I honestly would have loved to have Niitty back. Always liked him even though I don't truely believe him to be #1 material. A lot of people wanted Ellis but I don't think he would have been much goo to us either. All in all I really do think that Nabby would be the best fit in net for us at the moment.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea i like nabokov as well. i am not thrilled about turco although he is better than leighton. also, leighton will be the backup either way.

i dislike the fact that gagne is most likely gone although our defense is insane, our offense is still very good and it might be better if the guy replacing gagne has a good year, and this could make our goaltending better. so we keep the offense about the same (actually better since giroux, jvr, and leino should produce more), improve the defense, and maybe even improve the goaltending.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yea i like nabokov as well. i am not thrilled about turco although he is better than leighton. also, leighton will be the backup either way.

i dislike the fact that gagne is most likely gone although our defense is insane, our offense is still very good and it might be better if the guy replacing gagne has a good year, and this could make our goaltending better. so we keep the offense about the same (actually better since giroux, jvr, and leino should produce more), improve the defense, and maybe even improve the goaltending.

Oh yes. Leino should be a regular in the season now after his amazing playoff performance. Jvr now has a year under his belt and should step up his game and produce more regularly, and Giroux as always is a beast. Even though Gags may be gone hopefully his return is good enough to produce equal or better numbers than Gags has been able to put up over the last few years. I still remember the 40 goal season. God I wish we still had that Gagne. :(

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Gagne left right after that last concussion.

Sucks.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes, it is quite depressing. Although Gags showed a lot of heart in my opinion when he went after Volchenkov after that uncalled boarding penalty. I never thought I would see Gags flip like that. He already had my full respect but that put it over the top. :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gags flip out was historic. You dont dick with the quiet kid in the class.