• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona vs. Dook

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I posted earlier:
Keys to this game:
1. Win the turnover battle
2. Win the points in the paint
3. Start fast

Do those and I think we win
Prediction:
Arizona 72
Duke 66

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker & Randle are the 2 best players I've seen so far this season. The problem with Parker that I see is that he needs to shed about 10-15 pounds & get a little more lean & explosive, but his shot is pure & his offensive game is impressive.

Gordan looks really good too. More athletic & a better basketball IQ than those two. He just plays on a deep team that doesn't have the offense flow through him.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker & Randle are the 2 best players I've seen so far this season. The problem with Parker that I see is that he needs to shed about 10-15 pounds & get a little more lean & explosive, but his shot is pure & his offensive game is impressive.

Gordan looks really good too. More athletic & a better basketball IQ than those two. He just plays on a deep team that doesn't have the offense flow through him.

you pretty much nailed it with this explanation

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KU loses and SDSU beats Creighton. Good Night.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who do we go for between duke and Michigan? Or does it not really matter? Hopefully Michigan can at least make it in the top 15 before they play AZ.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 today! #1 come April! MSU vs Arizona in the championship game. The two most complete teams.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys and Michigan State are the two top teams so far. I like Miller's approach to non-conference play. It's a lot like Izzo's, whose teams normally do well come tourney time, because of that.

After seeing you guys dominate the boards against us at Viejas, I came away thinking you guys were a top 5 team. After watching your team more...I live in Phoenix...I now believe your Cats are one of the top two teams in the nation at this point.

I have enjoyed the games our teams have had the past few seasons. U of A is the only Pac-12 school to beat SDSU more than once in that span. I hope Miller and Fisher find a way to continue to schedule non-conference games in the future. I think the contract is up now with no plans of yet for any future games. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spell as good as Jahii. I'm a bit concerned.

I forwarned everybody of my spelling on my second post I believe. At least my spelling is readable. Jahiis only is 2/3rds of the time.:whistle: