• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Are the Cowboys in trouble?

Are the Cowboys in trouble?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • NFC East tater salad with Jerry special sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, somebody is having a little temper tantrum for picking on Donald.

So cute.
Huh?

It's been a topic since Tyron got hurt (yesterday, not a week or 2 ago) and their receiver depth is shit.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

It's been a topic since Tyron got hurt (yesterday, not a week or 2 ago) and their receiver depth is shit.
You were manipulated into starting this thread because Cowboys fans were hammering you about Donald this morning.

Call me crazy, but I myself don't like to give people proof they are getting to me.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were manipulated into starting this thread because Cowboys fans were hammering you about Donald this morning.

Call me crazy, but I myself don't like to give people proof they are getting to me.

Wrong.....been starting all kinds of threads the last few weeks and Tyron just got hurt yesterday.

Do you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Rams, Bucs, Niners, Packers. Pronounced drop-off after that imho...
Niners do not belong anywhere near the top of that list if they play Lance all year IMO. I think he is going to be pretty bad and they will be lucky to make the playoffs if they stick with him. Crazy to say playing Jimmy G will actually help a team. GB? Think they may not be quite as good as most think also. Adams is a beast. I know they go as Rodgers goes, but there were an awful lot of times when Adams was doubled and still made the play. I don't see how you move on form that without a big dropoff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say for the Cowboys is Thank God for the NFC East. Because of that, I'm not sure they are actually in trouble. Just be the tallest midget in the room

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners do not belong anywhere near the top of that list if they play Lance all year IMO. I think he is going to be pretty bad and they will be lucky to make the playoffs if they stick with him. Crazy to say playing Jimmy G will actually help a team. GB? Think they may not be quite as good as most think also. Adams is a beast. I know they go as Rodgers goes, but there were an awful lot of times when Adams was doubled and still made the play. I don't see how you move on form that without a big dropoff
yeah, i see what you're saying. and you could be right. i think Lance will end up being ok, but of course we'll have to see how that plays out. the niner's imo are solid in the areas that count...

guess i could've thrown the Cards in, too. but after they fell off a cliff last season i have a wait and see attitude with them. the Chiefs play them in the first game so that'll tell a little more of the story...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say for the Cowboys is Thank God for the NFC East. Because of that, I'm not sure they are actually in trouble. Just be the tallest midget in the room
^^^this pretty much sheds the right light on the situation^^^...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cowboy's fans...saw that on another forum and just felt I should share it with y'all

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Lazard who has the capability of being a #1. Cobb and Watkins can play when healthy.

Rodgers going off on the kids was surprising because he was acting like he didn't have any vet WR's.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading here about all the superior talent on the eagles side of the ball

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

According to @Moab everything is great for the Cowboys. Move along, find a new slant.