• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP's son

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to read about Adrian's son. Evil does exist.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated Oct 11, 2013 1:18 PM ET

A son of Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson is in critical condition after an alleged beating in Sioux Falls, S.D., Peterson's father Nelson has confirmed to the Pioneer Press.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated battery of an infant against his girlfriend's 2-year-old son following an incident Wednesday, according to the Argus Leader.

Nelson Peterson has told the Pioneer Press that the 2-year-old is one of the star running back's sons, but is not Adrian Jr.

Patterson called police just before 6 p.m. local time Wednesday reporting that the child had choking injuries, according the Leader.

Sioux Falls Police Lt. Blaine Larsen said the child was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital and said the injuries appear to be "consistent with abuse" and not accidental.

Peterson returned to the team after missing Thursday's practice to tend to a personal matter and is expected to speak later Friday. Peterson was on the field for stretching with the Vikings on Friday morning. He left for the locker room briefly during special teams drills, which he doesn't participate in, and returned later. The team has not specified Peterson's absence on Thursday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this guy better hope he gets to stay in jail... i would hate to think about what ap could do to him

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully a couple inmates pay him a visit on behalf of AP..What a piece of shit.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unspeakably sad news

Last edited by a moderator:

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully a couple inmates pay him a visit on behalf of AP..What a piece of shit.

Child abusers and fondlers(since the M word is a no no here) don't usually have a good time in prison from what I hear. He'll most certainly get what he deserves in the klink

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child abusers and fondlers(since the M word is a no no here) don't usually have a good time in prison from what I hear. He'll most certainly get what he deserves in the klink

Guys like this usually get permanent solitary confinement. Honestly, good... let him rot away alone, slowly. A LOT of time to think about what he did.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

That's what I'm hoping...Fingers crossed on that .

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can rot in a cell for the rest of his miserable life.

This type of shit is just so unbelievable. What kind of shit human being you would have to be to do something like this... I don't even...

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No words can describe what I am thinking right now reading this. It is just so sad. I don't know what I would do if someone harmed my little daughter. But I can tell you one thing it wouldn't be good for the jerk that did it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the guy who did this gets beat within an inch of his life, then gets better, and then it happens over and over again until he finally dies.

What a coward, beating a 2 year old to death.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man as a Marine I would say to accidentally put this piece of garbage alone with some combat fighters... oops it was an accident and put him in the wrong room. This fucker would get what he deserves ! God bless this little boy... Don't know how close AP was to him but if it was my little girl there would be zero possibility of me going back to work a few days later but we all grieve different... this is just terrible and it looks lime he is playing so go AP.. Put it all out there for the lil one watching daddy from above... AP has a new angel watching over him now !