• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anywhere online I can buy the game?

ErrDayI'mRusselin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all,

Is there any websites out there that I can just buy this game to watch on my laptop????

Any help and or suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go to NFL.com …. Don't they offer rewind for a cost ? Never used it but I imagine you could find something there…

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 30 bucks for all the regular season games for one team, 40 for every team, or 70 to include the playoffs (and they are available online slightly longer).

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah but NFL Rewind is not live is it? DVR'ing and watching already played games to me is stupid. It's already happened and you can't jaw live with other fans.

Tempted to leak where to watch live games online but that's how that stuff gets banned/stopped (more people that know/talk about it).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um he posted his request for a place to buy the game after the game had ended if you look at the time stamp of this post and everyone knows or can find the 'free' streaming sites fairly easily. The are all off shore and not easy to shut down. You just often suffer from bad links, poor quality streams, choppy video, games that cut out and switch to something else mid game, or other such issues.

Many watch games after they have happened because they either want to see what they missed or they like to analyze the plays for more in-depth looks at how the team is playing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um he posted his request for a place to buy the game after the game had ended if you look at the time stamp of this post and everyone knows or can find the 'free' streaming sites fairly easily. The are all off shore and not easy to shut down. You just often suffer from bad links, poor quality streams, choppy video, games that cut out and switch to something else mid game, or other such issues.

Many watch games after they have happened because they either want to see what they missed or they like to analyze the plays for more in-depth looks at how the team is playing.

Ah good points, things I didn't think about.

ErrDayI'mRusselin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have soccer matches on Sundays....and the damn 10 am games screw me over...I might have read and researched about the game, but I was still trying to see how we our team played. Sounds like the offensive line did a really good job today. The defense looks like they stepped it up and had a solid game. I just wanted to be able to see with my own eyes how certain parts of our team did. Sounds like some bad refing as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have soccer matches on Sundays....and the damn 10 am games screw me over...I might have read and researched about the game, but I was still trying to see how we our team played. Sounds like the offensive line did a really good job today. The defense looks like they stepped it up and had a solid game. I just wanted to be able to see with my own eyes how certain parts of our team did. Sounds like some bad refing as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

Gotcha man, my bad as Wizard pointed out above. NFL replay is pretty cheap and probably your best way to go outside of a DVR.

ErrDayI'mRusselin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they have a free trial on NFL Rewind right now. Although they still want credit card info......