• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Smith released

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is sort of crappy.. Maybe we got a trade in the works?? Or maybe we go D with our first pick..
Oh, i just have to throw this out there.. There is nothing more SEXY than a Female Raider Fan!!
Silver And Black!! And here very soon we WILL Attack!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Broncos just signed this guy...Any thoughts on him? I saw on PFF that he was the 3rd rated DT in all of football in the pass rush department but then was terrible against the run...Does that seem accurate?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Broncos just signed this guy...Any thoughts on him? I saw on PFF that he was the 3rd rated DT in all of football in the pass rush department but then was terrible against the run...Does that seem accurate?
The Ninja Assassin is a pure Pass Rushing DT.. You guys will be happy with him on 3rd down.. Teams lined up for him as soon as he was cut, that tells you everything you need to know.. I was a little shocked we cut him..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Crabtree is coming in for a visit eh?? Crazy..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Crabtree is coming in for a visit eh?? Crazy..
Looks like Raider Fans are a little upset about Crabtree coming in for a visit.. I can see why, the dude is a Tool Bag!! The way i see it?? Can you catch TDs, and KEEP that ego in check?? If not, BOUNCE!! Simple if you ask me..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree? Ugh.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Streater, JJ, Crabtree, COOPER, Butler, Thomkins/Or whoever!! That's a really GOOD set of WRs!! Weapons baby!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would give us the BEST core in the AFC West!! Easy!!

Are you forgetting the Broncos had 2 Pro Bowl/All-Pro WR's just last year? Throw in a guy they took in the 2nd round that most analyst thought would go 1st round from last year's ridiculous WR group.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you forgetting the Broncos had 2 Pro Bowl/All-Pro WR's just last year? Throw in a guy they took in the 2nd round that most analyst thought would go 1st round from last year's ridiculous WR group.
I have not forgotten what you guys have.. A nice set of WRs is what.. Im just saying, if we add those two cats to our core?? I would like what we have more.. But none of it matters unless we add them.. Let's hope so eh??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not forgotten what you guys have.. A nice set of WRs is what.. Im just saying, if we add those two cats to our core?? I would like what we have more.. But none of it matters unless we add them.. Let's hope so eh??

I guess we shall see. I just know two guys who are top-10 receivers is hard to beat especially with a guy considered average in Crabtree and Cooper being a rookie who has proven nothing. I think only 5 receivers in the last 20 years or so have had 1000 yard seasons their rookie year so the chances of him being great year one is very slim. History has shown most likely he is closer to a 800 yard receiver than that of a 1400 yard receiver like what the Broncos have.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we shall see. I just know two guys who are top-10 receivers is hard to beat especially with a guy considered average in Crabtree and Cooper being a rookie who has proven nothing. I think only 5 receivers in the last 20 years or so have had 1000 yard seasons their rookie year so the chances of him being great year one is very slim. History has shown most likely he is closer to a 800 yard receiver than that of a 1400 yard receiver like what the Broncos have.
This is just all talk dude, till we get those WRS, if in fact we do get them.. But let me tell Ya?? I would like what we would have over what you guys have.. Sorry man.. And i think either Cooper or White would get 1000 yards!! History proves rookies can do it, so it can be done.. Cooper and White have crazy tools!! They could do it easy if the QB can sling it..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is?? Its really hard to say what goes down at 4.. I think QB goes 1 and 2.. That would leave the Jags to take their pick of, Coop\White, Big Cat the Richard Seymour clone, Or the BadAzz DE Fowler!! I think the Jags might go Cooper?? Pro Ready!! And they have a young franchise QB in the making that could use a WR like him!!
That leaves us to choose from White, Big Cat, Fowler.. The Jags know the season will come down to Bortles!! So Coop might be their pick!! So who will we take?? White?? Or D?? Hard to say..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is?? Its really hard to say what goes down at 4.. I think QB goes 1 and 2.. That would leave the Jags to take their pick of, Coop\White, Big Cat the Richard Seymour clone, Or the BadAzz DE Fowler!! I think the Jags might go Cooper?? Pro Ready!! And they have a young franchise QB in the making that could use a WR like him!!
That leaves us to choose from White, Big Cat, Fowler.. The Jags know the season will come down to Bortles!! So Coop might be their pick!! So who will we take?? White?? Or D?? Hard to say..

I actually think Jags go defense. They have a defensive minded coach with the potential to land either the best pass rusher or best DT in this entire draft. Throw in they spent 2 2nd round picks just last year on Wr's plus used a top-5 pick on Justin Blackmon just a few years ago that they are still hoping to pay off. All in all they have used 5 picks on WR's in the last 3 years. To me that is heavily investing in the position where they need to look elsewhere.

I'm also not sure that the 1st 2 picks will be quarterbacks. I just don't see Tennessee taking a quarterback as they seem very high on Mettenberger from what I can tell. I can see them trading out of the spot though as the value seems to just keep rising as teams will get antsy the closer we get to the draft of wanting to get that franchise quarterback. I do think if they stay pat though they go Leonard Williams as he just seems a perfect fit for what they need.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Jags go defense. They have a defensive minded coach with the potential to land either the best pass rusher or best DT in this entire draft. Throw in they spent 2 2nd round picks just last year on Wr's plus used a top-5 pick on Justin Blackmon just a few years ago that they are still hoping to pay off. All in all they have used 5 picks on WR's in the last 3 years. To me that is heavily investing in the position where they need to look elsewhere.

I'm also not sure that the 1st 2 picks will be quarterbacks. I just don't see Tennessee taking a quarterback as they seem very high on Mettenberger from what I can tell. I can see them trading out of the spot though as the value seems to just keep rising as teams will get antsy the closer we get to the draft of wanting to get that franchise quarterback. I do think if they stay pat though they go Leonard Williams as he just seems a perfect fit for what they need.
Maybe cd..But you have to see that those WRs are not Coop either.. Bortles would love him some Coop!! Heck a guy could argue that the Titans could take Coop!! If they roll with that young QB they have?? Titans Jags Raiders are all sort of in the same boat.. The Ds all played good enough to WIN games, just couldnt score enough points!! All have young QBs that NEED more help.. Now the Titans could trade that pick?? Who knows?? I just think QB will go 1 and 2!! That would leave ALOT of players for us to choose from..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe cd..But you have to see that those WRs are not Coop either.. Bortles would love him some Coop!! Heck a guy could argue that the Titans could take Coop!! If they roll with that young QB they have?? Titans Jags Raiders are all sort of in the same boat.. The Ds all played good enough to WIN games, just couldnt score enough points!! All have young QBs that NEED more help.. Now the Titans could trade that pick?? Who knows?? I just think QB will go 1 and 2!! That would leave ALOT of players for us to choose from..

But see the issue is both the Titans and Jaguars have invested heavily in the WR group. Teams that just keep investing in one position year after year with premium picks are going to keep being where they are drafting in the top-10. Throw in the WR position because so many "Great" WR's seem to be coming out of the last 5 drafts has been downgraded some. They are still sought after but when 2nd round guys and 3rd round guys are playing well even as rookies it is hard to then pass up the positions that are so much harder to find such as pass rusher or a DT that can just dominate on the inside.

Now the rumor right now seems to be Chicago is trying to trade with the Titans in maybe giving the 7th overall pick and Cutler for the #2 overall pick. We shall see if that happens but if it does I wouldn't be surprised if then quarterbacks go 1-2. Maybe Titans do as Mettenberger was a late round pick but from what I have read they were really impressed with how he played this last year and without his injury he was considered a 1st or 2nd round pick.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler on the Titans would be a good fit imo.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But see the issue is both the Titans and Jaguars have invested heavily in the WR group. Teams that just keep investing in one position year after year with premium picks are going to keep being where they are drafting in the top-10. Throw in the WR position because so many "Great" WR's seem to be coming out of the last 5 drafts has been downgraded some. They are still sought after but when 2nd round guys and 3rd round guys are playing well even as rookies it is hard to then pass up the positions that are so much harder to find such as pass rusher or a DT that can just dominate on the inside.

Now the rumor right now seems to be Chicago is trying to trade with the Titans in maybe giving the 7th overall pick and Cutler for the #2 overall pick. We shall see if that happens but if it does I wouldn't be surprised if then quarterbacks go 1-2. Maybe Titans do as Mettenberger was a late round pick but from what I have read they were really impressed with how he played this last year and without his injury he was considered a 1st or 2nd round pick.
Its just like QBs cd.. You keep drafting them till you find a good one.. So if i have 2 so so WRs and Tim Brown is sitting there for the taking, i pass on him?? What would make a bigger impact to a team with young QBs, with so so WRs?? Cooper\White\Parker or some D player?? Its not close, we all know who.. If that trade goes down with Bears?? Titans take WR watch.. Whoever is left from Coop\White\Parker.. You add one of those guys to the Raiders, Jags, or Titans and look at them go..