• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another embarassing sequence

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again this team just loves to snag defeat from the claws of victory

up 2 with 25.2 seconds left at Memphis, and what would have been a nice marquee win against a tough team on the road

but nah

instead of making simple plays, they completely collapse and choke under the pressure, no one has any fucking clue what to do, and turnover

and...........it gets to double OT, where of course Memphis just obliterates them with a 9-0 run

:lol::lol::lol:

same ole Suns

Tunasauce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell did Thomas have the inbound there? Dragic didn't see a touch in the last three minutes of regulation. Granted, he didn't have his greatest game - he is a MUCH smarter player than Thomas. Should have given him them ball and got him confident.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell did Thomas have the inbound there? Dragic didn't see a touch in the last three minutes of regulation. Granted, he didn't have his greatest game - he is a MUCH smarter player than Thomas. Should have given him them ball and got him confident.

its just this entire franchise's MO

good........just never great

they can't ever just make a statement and win games like tonight, nope, always have to fuck it all up in some way

so tired of it, im so god damn sick of these "nice" teams that win 42-47 wins a season, and I want big time changes

I want someone to fucking come and have the balls to change the entire philosophy, but once again its 3 guard lineups and small ball

EVERY FUCKING YEAR its small ball

meanwhile real teams keep winning titles

Tunasauce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you. Pushing the pace is fine if you have the execution. Those Nash era teams were essentially a guard ran team that were a few bad calls and a few missed points away from the finals. The main difference was Nash was ice, and Amare (whatever the hell you guys want to say) was an all start big man that forced other teams to game plan. NOBODY is game planning for the Morris twins. The suns haven't had a power forward worth a damn since Amare's second knee surgery. Unfortunately game changing Power Fowards don't grow on trees.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drago had already fouled out by then. I still would have rather let Bledsoe take the inbounds. I was really upset watching that sequence.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point, the suns did roll with a Len-wright-keif lineup. They all played solid downlow and did a decent job of protecting the rim. We just can't play the grizzles style of basketball. Run-and-gun is a terrible mismatch for a grind it out teams. I was more upset with the loss against the spurs than the grizzlies.

Tunasauce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drago had already fouled out by then. I still would have rather let Bledsoe take the inbounds. I was really upset watching that sequence.

Nope. Dragic was fine then - He was in the game when Isiah had that last touch. That is WHEN he fouled out. He went for at the loose ball and shoved an elbow. He was shown on the sideline arguing with the assistant coach. Probably saying "We aren't passing the ball! QUIT CALLING FOR ISIAH/BLEDSOE ISOLATION PLAYS!!!"

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Dragic was fine then - He was in the game when Isiah had that last touch. That is WHEN he fouled out. He went for at the loose ball and shoved an elbow. He was shown on the sideline arguing with the assistant coach. Probably saying "We aren't passing the ball! QUIT CALLING FOR ISIAH/BLEDSOE ISOLATION PLAYS!!!"

You are right. IT should never run the point if either Bledsoe or drago are in the game. There is two fold blame on that play: Thomas for jacking around in the backcourt and horny for drawing up awful play calls at the end of games. Horny has cost us at least 8-10 games over the last two years because of boneheaded play calling!

Tunasauce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His leash is a bit too long, but he puts the game in the players hands. This worries me more about Dragic's leadership. The best player on the floor should be asking for it there. I doubt he asked for anything.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPNAZ only shows up to bitch when we lose. Haven't seen him fur a while since we've been playing well.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet, like always, I am 100% right, and you know it

this team is good, just never great, how am I wrong?

is this organization any closer to a championship than Nash's peak years??

10 years later and still nowhere close

still looking up in standings to teams with legitimate front court players............(yawn)

don't get me wrong, Suns are a fun team to watch, but its hard to really care anymore while other teams continue to win titles

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still looking up in standings to teams with legitimate front court players............(yawn)

don't get me wrong, Suns are a fun team to watch, but its hard to really care anymore while other teams continue to win titles

The thing is they have 2 front court players that can play some defense but yet they were on the bench at the end of the game which led to Memphis pounding the ball inside and drawing fouls, and also led to the Suns giving up that crucial offensive rebound at the end of the game.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add a franchise low of 24 points in the first half as another embarrassing sequence

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post-Trade humiliations: 1. Lose to Timberwolves; 2. Get smacked by I Thomas and the Celtics 3. Lose by 27 at home to the Spurs who were on the tail end of back-to-back road games.

We all know what's next right? Of course! Losing to the Heat and Goran Dragic tomorrow night (without Bosh)!

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just eight franchises have won NBA titles over the last thirty-one seasons; nine franchises have won NBA titles over the last thirty-five seasons.

And of course the organization is not any closer to a championship than in Nash's peak years; when great players age or depart, teams generally decline before building themselves up again. There is no perpetual linear progression in sports, especially basketball.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I predicted the Heat game debacle! This team is becoming way too predictable. How these guys aren't utterly humiliated with their "performance" since the trade deadline is beyond me.

They need to go all in for Durant or Lebron next year.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't watch this team often, just national games and games against the Pistons. This Nets game is a horrendous watch right now.