• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Open Letter To All CBS Daily Thread Exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ready to end the madness once and for all? If so, I am offering an apology, an olive branch and a solution.

I apologize that when Robustable shut down I didn't welcome you guys back at that time but I didn't think you'd come back. I'm sorry. I should have extended the olive branch when you were homeless and things would have never gotten to this point. I'm doing that now for one simple reason: because I know this can be fun again. Go back and read some of the first daily threads from SportsHoopla in April and tell me that wasn't fun and exciting. We can get it back.

So what's the problem? The problem is that Zig has succeeded in making your community all about him. Every post on your daily thread includes a comment for or against Zig and his plan to appoint a mod for every poster and and delete, excuse me, "move" posts and "deal with" posters who don't comply with his set of rules.

I think Zig is a good guy and up until he banned Uno my opinions of him were all in fun. But now there's a big, big problem. You know what it is? Uno is right and things will never work over there now because Zig appointed himself your Lord and master and is dictating how things are going to be for you from now on. It's all about him and he's trying to convince you that you posting on SportsHoopla will "make Hammar money" which you know is bullshit. The only source of revenue on SportsHoopla is from AdSense and those ads have been removed on the daily thread forum to prove my point that I am NOT making money from you even though I don't think anyone ever believed I did. Zig has been pounding his "Hammar" drum from day one to keep you from leaving his place and coming back here. He wants you to think I'm the enemy when in reality, I'm the one who is offering you a chance to get the magic back. Zig wants to keep you locked in Zig's Evil House of Power Trips & Dictatorship. Admit it, that place is no fun anymore. It's either posters bitching about Zig's power trip or Zig trying desperately to convince you why he should be making all the decisions. And when he reads this he's going to panic. Expect "don't trust him" and "somehow it's about money" to be used allot. It's never going to work there and Zig has proven he doesn't want to solve problems; he just wants to keep you at his place where he's in control of what you do and what you say.

Come back to SportsHoopla. You'll have your own forum with no ads and no one telling you what to do. You can post whatever the fuck you want to post and it will all be behind closed doors. Hell, we can even password-protect it if you want to. Google will have no say and there won't be a mod for every member. We can make it as public or as private as you want. If someone is ruining it, you can start a poll and everyone vote on whether to take action and what it should be instead of one self-appointed poster making the decision alone. This plan gets you back to talking sports and removes all the bickering associated with Zig's power grab. And if Zig is as smart as I think he is, he'll be the first one to relieve himself of that stress and come back to what he had before. If he panics and starts telling you why you should stay at his place, he proves me right and you'll know for sure that Barney's not going to turn his deputy badge and bullet in without a fight.

There shouldn't be any restrictions on any accounts so you can post opinions here. I'm swallowing my pride and apologizing because I know this will work. Give it a shot for a week and let's find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.