• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amnesty Artest???

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a really cool vid of Nick Young slamming a few shots down in the summer league out in LA on yahoo sports. He has some very explosive first steps and this is good news. Now we need to see if he can guard some of the faster guards in the west. If so, we got a player who is going to be pretty good. I like what I see developing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metta signed with the Knicks today to finish out his career. I guess he is not going to China!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a really cool vid of Nick Young slamming a few shots down in the summer league out in LA on yahoo sports. He has some very explosive first steps and this is good news. Now we need to see if he can guard some of the faster guards in the west. If so, we got a player who is going to be pretty good. I like what I see developing.

I wouldn't expect to see him playing a lot of SG, unless Kobe isn't ready to start the season. I anticipate Young and Johnson splitting the SF minutes.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be very interesting to say the least!! I'm getting excited to see what this team can do with a full training camp under D'Antoni's system and a healthy (hopefully) Nash, Pau and Kobe to go with some of these young legs!!

I wouldn't mind Lamar coming back (as long as he's motivated), not interested in Kris Kardashian or Wallace!! Ugly contracts!! Kardashians is expiring, but I think Wallace has 2 or 3 years left at over $10 million per year!!

I think the Lakers may be the one team that can get Odom back on track. If not Odom, the recently amnestied Drew Gooden would be an interesting fit (if he clears waivers).