• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing Viking Fan Reaction Videos

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I can tell u this, if that was a kick to win a SB, I wouldn't be here discussing it right now

Agreed, that would a hurt WAY more.... Just think how we felt last year when Bevell made the dumbest decision in football history....

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings weren't gonna go anywhere anyway. Dunno why their fanbase cares. If anything get the higher draft pick, you've already attracted free agent interest since you won the division and are in a crappy one at the moment unless the Packers heal appropriately. Just lose. There was zero chance the Vikes were beating the Cards/Panthers in the playoffs.

Also, everyone that reacts like that on home video is just making a giant spectacle of them self because it's on camera. "It's filming! Let's act like a douche!" The only hilarious one was the "We won!" with the other guys in the stadium saying, "He missed it." That was funny.

Good Lord you post a lot of stupid shit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings weren't gonna go anywhere anyway. Dunno why their fanbase cares. If anything get the higher draft pick, you've already attracted free agent interest since you won the division and are in a crappy one at the moment unless the Packers heal appropriately. Just lose. There was zero chance the Vikes were beating the Cards/Panthers in the playoffs.

Also, everyone that reacts like that on home video is just making a giant spectacle of them self because it's on camera. "It's filming! Let's act like a douche!" The only hilarious one was the "We won!" with the other guys in the stadium saying, "He missed it." That was funny.
Dude. Don't be such a fucking dumbass with this garbage.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So why even make the playoffs then? Why not go 0-16?

Good God, this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

The Vikings had a chip shot to take out the hottest team with the best pedigree in the NFC. Had just held Wilson to 10 points and we should have just "given up" because we "had zero chance of going anywhere"?

Give me a break.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just supposed to make that chippie a kick. That's just the way it is.

I feel for Viking fans and those Bengal fans who aren't looking for excuses.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he's not ugly

I thought that too. Talk about kicking a guy while he's down. In the off chance that Walsh wants to torture himself by watching some of these youtube videos he'll now get to watch two people debating whether or not he's ugly.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears repeating. Lots to be optimistic about in Vikingland. I don't even buy the criticisms of Teddy that I've been reading yesterday and today. Who is he? He's Matt Hasselback.

Definitely good enough to win if he has pieces around him.

Not much of an arm, but can methodically complete passes. It sure wasn't the Vikes running game putting them in position for those 9 (12) points.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is priceless! The older lady in the back's reaction cracks me up. :D

Everyone: No!!!!

Older lady: What?

Her husband: He missed it!

Older lady: Awwwwwww sad.

Mom was awesome. She really couldn't even muster up actual feigned anger.