• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith Stats.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what if fuller turns into avg ,? if he plays 7 "avg years here as a starter that would be a kudos for him . damn what a foolish argument

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gk, ex Navy right --- surely you have heard the term "overloading your alligator mouth with your hummingbird ass" also know as I researched, found out I was wrong so am now changing the subject and moving the bar …. AGAIN:pound:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be ok with CDC the free agent signing , but the trade was foolish . sorry .

and again the reason for not signing KC , from the anti KC crowd was he was a game manager and not worth the money .

yet we traded for a 34 year old one and try to shove his greatness up my rectum forgetting the BS you bashed KC for
Ok, point taken on the trade. We traded a young improving Kendall Fuller for an over the hill Alex Smith which was essentially the trade since we recouped a 3rd rounder. In the grand scheme of things, we needed an experienced QB since the one we offended really didn't want to be around VP Allen anymore. Seeing how this all played out, KC had every reason to go elsewhere since he was handled to disrespectfully. Now, having collected $44M in two seasons is not the disrespect I'm talking about. We all know the story by now...
I'm not sure "who" has tried shoving AS greatness up your butt or "who" has been bashing KC for his past but it isn't me dude and you should quit trying to place blame on anyone who thinks AS will come in and do a good job at QB. No, you don't have to like the new guy but don't hate the guy because he was traded to our team. Or, better yet, hate the guy for being traded because your man crush is gone. These are the times of the NFL and poorly run franchises like Washington's and the fans of those poorly run teams don't get any choice in who stays or who goes.

HTTR!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, point taken on the trade. We traded a young improving Kendall Fuller for an over the hill Alex Smith which was essentially the trade since we recouped a 3rd rounder. In the grand scheme of things, we needed an experienced QB since the one we offended really didn't want to be around VP Allen anymore. Seeing how this all played out, KC had every reason to go elsewhere since he was handled to disrespectfully. Now, having collected $44M in two seasons is not the disrespect I'm talking about. We all know the story by now...
I'm not sure "who" has tried shoving AS greatness up your butt or "who" has been bashing KC for his past but it isn't me dude and you should quit trying to place blame on anyone who thinks AS will come in and do a good job at QB. No, you don't have to like the new guy but don't hate the guy because he was traded to our team. Or, better yet, hate the guy for being traded because your man crush is gone. These are the times of the NFL and poorly run franchises like Washington's and the fans of those poorly run teams don't get any choice in who stays or who goes.

HTTR!

most of the anti KC crowd has done that . smith is a career game manager , which isnt an issue to me , what is the issue is some feel he is the next coming . , and we didnt recoup anything by getting a 3rd rounder in the trade , we lost the other 3rd rounder we could have had in addition to the one we got in the other draft day trade

we could have signed an experienced qb is my huge point and we gave out 71 mil in guaranteed money to a guy who most likely is heading to decline

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing few folks mention that dad just mentioned is age. Smith isn't done at 34 but part of the decision on both counts is they lost 4 prime years.

Sadly things had deteriorated to point that Cousin's did not want to be here any longer. I don't think Jay was terribly upset. Gruden wanted Smith so we will see how it works out. Hopefully for us fans it works well.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR!

If you lose your paycheck but you get your next one, did you really lose your first pay check? Of course you did. Same thing...we recouped a third rounder for something that didn’t matter in the trade for Alex Smith. If we hadn’t trad3d for Smith, we would have had two third rounders, one of which probably would have been a certain rookie QB that people were saying may sneak into the first round.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Com on man that' 2 cb that won the slot award how long has nfl been around I say the odds fuller will never be as good as you Kirk lovers want him to be ( best cb in football)

Nobodys saying he needs to be the best CB in football. Hes a great slot corner and 22 years old. That and the 3rd is worth more than Smith even if he doesnt develop any more.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR!

No, that was not the trade. The trade was Fuller and a 3rd for Smith. We dont get to count the Cousins comp pick a year later as a part of the trade (and even if we did its a less valuable pick than the one we gave up).

Nobody hates the new guy for being the new guy or because KC is gone. We hate the trade that brought us him and the fact that hes not a QB option to be very happy with moving forward.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you lose your paycheck but you get your next one, did you really lose your first pay check? Of course you did. Same thing...we recouped a third rounder for something that didn’t matter in the trade for Alex Smith. If we hadn’t trad3d for Smith, we would have had two third rounders, one of which probably would have been a certain rookie QB that people were saying may sneak into the first round.

If your father had an affair, and your mother married a new man did you really lose a daddy? of course you did. Same thing gk.

The good thing is, your new daddy wants to support your family to where they want to go.

Stop crying about who your real daddy is gk and embrace the one that wants to be there.

#daddyswhowanttobethermatter

HTTR my brother

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your father had an affair, and your mother married a new man did you really lose a daddy? of course you did. Same thing gk.

The good thing is, your new daddy wants to support your family to where they want to go.

Stop crying about who your real daddy is gk and embrace the one that wants to be there.

HTTR my brother

Again...keep up with the conversation. Don’t be slow.

And if you are going to be an asshole, just be an asshole. Don’t be passive aggressive.

I know you struggle to keep up.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR my brother

Except the new dad is worse, is older, and cost us our best friend.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the new dad is worse, is older, and cost us our best friend.

And the new Dad is mostly happy to be there cause mom let him put it where the sun dont shine, and post it on the web for his buddies to see.

Old dad could barely get a welcome home when he walked in the door. :thumb:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of the anti KC crowd has done that . smith is a career game manager , which isnt an issue to me , what is the issue is some feel he is the next coming . , and we didnt recoup anything by getting a 3rd rounder in the trade , we lost the other 3rd rounder we could have had in addition to the one we got in the other draft day trade

we could have signed an experienced qb is my huge point and we gave out 71 mil in guaranteed money to a guy who most likely is heading to decline

An experienced guy who will help our team win games for likely the next 3 years only. If you are that upset over the trade involving Smith, or even the disrespect shown to Cousins causing his departure, wait for the next moves with Allen in charge.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An experienced guy who will help our team win games for likely the next 3 years only. If you are that upset over the trade involving Smith, or even the disrespect shown to Cousins causing his departure, wait for the next moves with Allen in charge.
yes, an experienced guy for 3 years maybe more . as for disrespect to KC by fans on this board , i mjust sitting back waiting ti see the arguments they had for 3 years turn into horse shit .its already started by the way

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be the first person on this board to ever suggest I'm a Cousins homer. Ive been accused of being a Cousins hater but not this lol.
Didn't say you were a Cousins homer. You mentioned losing your best friend, not me. I simply said, go follow your best friend. I hated losing Cousins [be sure to check that] and wanted him in DC long term. Was he the perfect QB? No, but who is and the Skins have invested so much into Cousins (Time & Money) to only disrespect the guy and force him to do the unthinkable according to fans. Its really unfortunate but is what it is now.