• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ preller and the Padres visit rangers 06/25-06/27

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Profar is playing 1B tonight.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night for Hickory.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good outing by Ryan Dease last night as well.

SP Ryan Dease: 7 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 5 SO, 1.50 ERA

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Beltre vs. Donaldson health update from mlbtraderumors.com. Looks like Beltre's trade value just went up.

What once looked to be a potentially minor trip to the disabled list for Blue Jays third baseman Josh Donaldson will now be prolonged in fairly considerable fashion. The Blue Jays revealed today that Donaldson incurred a setback while fielding ground-balls in Florida as part of his rehab program (Twitter link via Sportsnet’s Arden Zwelling). An MRI has already been taken, revealing an “acute strain” of his calf muscle that’ll require him to be shut down once again. Donaldson will be reevaluated in three weeks, per Zwelling.

That timeline figures to knock Donaldson out for the remainder of the first half, as he’ll assuredly be eased back into baseball activities before ramping up and heading out on a minor league rehab assignment.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox also put Steven Wright, their knuckleballer, on the DL with inflammation in the same knee that made him miss much of last season. That could very well put them more seriously in the market for a starting pitcher.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Beltre vs. Donaldson health update from mlbtraderumors.com. Looks like Beltre's trade value just went up.

What once looked to be a potentially minor trip to the disabled list for Blue Jays third baseman Josh Donaldson will now be prolonged in fairly considerable fashion. The Blue Jays revealed today that Donaldson incurred a setback while fielding ground-balls in Florida as part of his rehab program (Twitter link via Sportsnet’s Arden Zwelling). An MRI has already been taken, revealing an “acute strain” of his calf muscle that’ll require him to be shut down once again. Donaldson will be reevaluated in three weeks, per Zwelling.

That timeline figures to knock Donaldson out for the remainder of the first half, as he’ll assuredly be eased back into baseball activities before ramping up and heading out on a minor league rehab assignment.

Thanks for sharing with us.

I started an official trade deadline thread for all rumors, speculation, and discussion so that the game threads will be focused entirely on the current series at hand.

I hope we can get a sticky for the trade deadline thread so it stays at the top of the page. It should ( hopefully) be a busy next month or so.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously

Is there someone we can contact to sticky the trade deadline thread?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be so much more convenient to me if our ballpark was in Dallas or on a train route.

Know what? Those same questions are banging around Hot-Lanta even as we speak.......Uber/Lift is the best way to get to Cobb Co, and there's something wrong about that......Rich-get-richer, and the poor can't even catch a bus......Go figure.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I gotta say....The atmosphere - food/music/shopping, etc - around their park is AMAZING! They have a Braves drum band which moves around and whips up the crowd......And the vibe is terrific.

But while standing in line to eat, the TV's are few and terriblely placed......No broadcast in the restrooms....WTF guys, this ain't new tech is it?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roogie hit that one for his #1 doubter.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty new park from what I understand I heard they moved to where the money was.

Would be so much more convenient to me if our ballpark was in Dallas or on a train route. When younger I lived closer and had midweek church next to it and son and I walked in for free to catch last few innings prior to 911. Now to get there I have to fight traffic and get home late for an early morning job
I am very glad it isn't in Dallas. The only better place for it to be for me would be in Fort Worth.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very glad it isn't in Dallas. The only better place for it to be for me would be in Fort Worth.
I'm with you Bennie