• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aggies dont want play Texas

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you saying that Sumlin had absolutely nothing to do with the success of the QBs I mentioned? Nothing. Not as the head coach or as the Co-OC? No effect what so ever. That's an odd way to look at things, but you t-sips have an odd view point with your head up your ass and all.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you saying that Sumlin had absolutely nothing to do with the success of the QBs I mentioned? Nothing. Not as the head coach or as the Co-OC? No effect what so ever. That's an odd way to look at things, but you t-sips have an odd view point with your head up your ass and all.

So tell us, o wise one, HOW does a coach have an impact on a player that HE DOES NOT COACH???

Who coached JFF - Kingsbury or Sumlin? WHO was the QB coach?

This isn't a funny way of looking at things - it's the only way any sane, rational person does. A player develops under the coach that is COACHING HIM. You don't give credit for a QBs success to the STs coach, which is EXACTLY what you are trying to do here, LMAO

This isn't rocket science. But I'll understand if this is too much for your Aggy brain to comprehend. Hell I even threw you a bone and gave Sumlin some credit for JFF's improved pocket presence.......but that probably went over your head as well

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us, o wise one, HOW does a coach have an impact on a player that HE DOES NOT COACH???

Who coached JFF - Kingsbury or Sumlin? WHO was the QB coach?

This isn't a funny way of looking at things - it's the only way any sane, rational person does. A player develops under the coach that is COACHING HIM. You don't give credit for a QBs success to the STs coach, which is EXACTLY what you are trying to do here, LMAO

This isn't rocket science. But I'll understand if this is too much for your Aggy brain to comprehend. Hell I even threw you a bone and gave Sumlin some credit for JFF's improved pocket presence.......but that probably went over your head as well

All you t-sips liked to give Mack Brown credit for VY and Colt McCoy. So are you full of crap now or where you full of crap then?

QBs have had success with Sumlin involved as a HC, OC, and CO-OC. Is that just coincidence, dumb luck, or riding some else's coat tails? I say its none of those. It shows a pattern of success. You may be used to a HC that doesn't do squat but get boosters to fork over the big bucks and leaves the job of coaching football to his assistants. Sumlin isn't that type of coach.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you t-sips liked to give Mack Brown credit for VY and Colt McCoy. So are you full of crap now or where you full of crap then?

QBs have had success with Sumlin involved as a HC, OC, and CO-OC. Is that just coincidence, dumb luck, or riding some else's coat tails? I say its none of those. It shows a pattern of success. You may be used to a HC that doesn't do squat but get boosters to fork over the big bucks and leaves the job of coaching football to his assistants. Sumlin isn't that type of coach.

I give Mack credit for recruiting VY and Colt and that's about it. Again, this isn't rocket science, so stop being a dumbass on purpose. Sumlin has never been a QB coach, so he has had nothing to do with developing QB's. Now, you can give him credit for bringing in quality assistants to coach QB's while he's been a HC, but he has had nothing to do with the development of QB's. It's not that difficult to comprehend. So to answer your question, yes, it's riding somebody else's coattails.