• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

about to head oft to Savannah for a long weekend...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well where to watch the game. How big of a beer guy are you (like imports and micro brews)?

You're literally 10 mins away from me. Pirate house is pretty good. How swank you looking to get for dinner?

Imma drinking rum for the game, but rest of our group likes good beer. The wife has the restaurant picked out for dinner, can't remember the name. Thanks for the heads up about the cup law. Just like New Orleans. :yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imma drinking rum for the game, but rest of our group likes good beer. The wife has the restaurant picked out for dinner, can't remember the name. Thanks for the heads up about the cup law. Just like New Orleans. :yahoo:

still here? :lol:

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying at some inn on river st. Eating lunch at Pirate House tomorrow, then look for a place to catch the game (any suggestions?). Dinner at some swank joint, then some haunted pub crawl tour thingy.

:suds:

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hope y'all have a good time. I was going to suggest world of beer but they don't serve liquor. There are a ton of sports bars on Broughton though. May want to check them out.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made it back alive?! Excuse me, I have some phone calls to make.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still drunk.

U mad?

:happy:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just returned from a Charleston, Jekyll Island (wedding), Jacksonville trip. I'm still hurting from Saturday night. I think I'm too old to act like I'm 25.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just returned from a Charleston, Jekyll Island (wedding), Jacksonville trip. I'm still hurting from Saturday night. I think I'm too old to act like I'm 25.

Damn, you were closer than TB. You were about 30 minutes from my place.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you were closer than TB. You were about 30 minutes from my place.

I used to live on John's Island which is probably a little closer, especially by water. Next time I'm in the lowcountry I'll let you know. It was funny we had another couple with us who had never been in the area, and repeatedly asked " what's that smell "

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live on John's Island which is probably a little closer, especially by water. Next time I'm in the lowcountry I'll let you know. It was funny we had another couple with us who had never been in the area, and repeatedly asked " what's that smell "

lol. The smell doesn't seem as bad now as it did when I was a kid (70's & 80's). I think there must be some new regulations or something. Or I'm just used to it.

I put in at the Stono there on Johns Island @ Limehouse. Well I did until I joined the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club which is still on JI but on the other side of the Stono. Did you go to school here?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. The smell doesn't seem as bad now as it did when I was a kid (70's & 80's). I think there must be some new regulations or something. Or I'm just used to it.

I put in at the Stono there on Johns Island @ Limehouse. Well I did until I joined the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club which is still on JI but on the other side of the Stono. Did you go to school here?

No, I graduated from UT, but my wife was offered a package to spend 5 years in the Morgan Keegan, now Raymond James office up in Mt. Pleasant (yeah I know I'm a dick for making her drive from J.I. to Mt Pleasant, but I'm just a little too redneck for Mt. Pleasant) and then come back to Nashville. I didn't really think the mud stunk either this time either, especially with the tides this time a year constantly a little higher. JI was a great place, we had a house on Church Creek, right near the JI high school, that had a dock so it was sweet. I didn't want to invest in a skiff or anything knowing I'd want a master craft as soon as I got back on lake water. It was always great to throw leftovers in a crab pot and pull up enough blues to enjoy with some beers in the evenings.