• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Week's Vacation in California

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichick announced yesterday that the New England Patriots would not be returning to Foxboro following the game against the Green Bay Packers Sunday night. He stated that the team charter would depart Green Bay and head straight to California for a week of practice and time adjustment. He did this several years ago when the Patriots played the Chargers and beat them at home.

All these people who think Belichick is going play "Vanilla" offense or defense need to rethink their position. Belichick right now appears to going for the throat. He wants to finish this season at 14-2, have the home field advantage and not screw the pooch when the Patriots get to Arizona in February.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm,....I was wondering if he'd do that too,......smart move,B.B.,...!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm,....I was wondering if he'd do that too,......smart move,B.B.,...!

I don't think the players will mind too much. It will get them a bit more acclimated to the weather in SD, though maybe not quite as warm but close. Think the Miami debacle had anything to do with this decision?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah,.....why ~fly~ out to greenbay/then ~fly~ back here = then ~fly~ back out to s.d.....?!,...harbaugh did it with his 49r's awhile back/2-east coast games.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this was discussed during preseason.

Bill probably planned it as soon as he saw the schedule.
Nothing gets by him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move. Hope it pays off with none of players going out and doing anything stupid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichick announced yesterday that the New England Patriots would not be returning to Foxboro following the game against the Green Bay Packers Sunday night. He stated that the team charter would depart Green Bay and head straight to California for a week of practice and time adjustment. He did this several years ago when the Patriots played the Chargers and beat them at home.

All these people who think Belichick is going play "Vanilla" offense or defense need to rethink their position. Belichick right now appears to going for the throat. He wants to finish this season at 14-2, have the home field advantage and not screw the pooch when the Patriots get to Arizona in February.

I just passed the stadium on my way to tucson to visit family(said thats were the pats will play in feb)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well BigKen, I think the gameplan we we saw was the "vanilla Offense and Defense" I expected. I'm not at all surprised. How about you? We could have won this game with the right game plan.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the game plan was Vanilla or Strawberry. Whatever it was, it didn't work. A little tweak here and there and the Pats walk away with a win. That's coaching and the coaching was "poor".
I think McDaniels was daydreaming about a $7M a year paycheck at the University of Florida and whether or not he could get an NFL job if he blew it. I may still be thinking about it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may still be thinking about it.

That should have been "HE" not "I". If Florida called me and offered the job......all I could say would be the line from Erin Brockovich....................."I gave them 365 blow jobs to get this"!!!!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may still be thinking about it.

That should have been "HE" not "I". If Florida called me and offered the job......all I could say would be the line from Erin Brockovich....................."I gave them 365 blow jobs to get this"!!!!!!

365 blowjobs from Erin Brockovich? I'm thinking about it.....

(not on one day, I hope)