• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Striker-Fired Sig?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I'm the resident "Sig Sauer fanboy" of the forum Lol. So, obviously, striker-fired pistols haven't been my forte. I've been considering a mid-sized polymer pistol for carry purposes and checked out all the usual suspects. Glock 19, FNX 9, S&W Shield 9mm. etc.

But, then... I came across THIS baby... The Sig Sauer P320 Carry!
SIG+P320+carry.jpg

My question is... has anybody handled one yet? Any stories to tell? I trust Sig implicitly, but it's always good to get outside opinions. Here at my local FFL they had ONE in stock (although, the guy behind the counter was trying to sell me hard on the Shield. Lol). Unfortunately, it was the full-sized model. While one of the selling points of the 320 is it's interchangeability (is that even a word?), I don't exactly have the cash to start buying up a bunch of frames, at the moment.

Any thoughts?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sig is one of the best guns made.

I have not handled one but if I was you I would wait 6-8 months since release to make sure there are no issues.

It is pretty sexy I must admit.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen one but it looks good. I have a Glock26 and I love it, but if youre staying with sig that looks like a great option.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sig is one of the best guns made.

I have not handled one but if I was you I would wait 6-8 months since release to make sure there are no issues.

It is pretty sexy I must admit.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. (I don't really have the cash at the moment, anyway. :( ). But, I've already heard tell of a problem with the followers in some magazines failing to lock the slide back after the last round. But, apparently, it's being addressed.

Beyond that, I've heard nothing but glowing reviews.