• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Quiet Place: Day One (2024)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF didn't they already make this with the second installment? I guess it's just in a city now so they can basically do Cloverfield all over again?

I was never a huge fan of the first Quiet Place. So these things are blind, no smell... they just hear really well... and no government ever put two and two together to try LRADs, sensitive sounds, high frequencies, etc.? No, a mostly deaf kid with a hearing aid did... Ah maybe this movie will actually explain how these things beat the military...

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF didn't they already make this with the second installment? I guess it's just in a city now so they can basically do Cloverfield all over again?

I was never a huge fan of the first Quiet Place. So these things are blind, no smell... they just hear really well... and no government ever put two and two together to try LRADs, sensitive sounds, high frequencies, etc.? No, a mostly deaf kid with a hearing aid did... Ah maybe this movie will actually explain how these things beat the military...

The 2nd one was about life without the father from the first movie. This one is a prequel.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd one was about life without the father from the first movie. This one is a prequel.

Thanks. Well I still thought the first one was stupid, barely got 5 minutes in the 2nd.. so fuck the 3rd. Course Hollyweird and the critics were all saying, "OMGOMGOM SO SCARY!" Bunch of slack jawed faggots, IMO.