• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Nuggets fan perspective on the Anthony Davis saga

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, especially now, you need colluding superstars to win in this league. That is a fact.

FIFY

The bottom line is that we're not going to have a group of stars colluding to this team, so we're simply going to have to invent a new formula to win in other ways. It's literally the only option we have.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY

The bottom line is that we're not going to have a group of stars colluding to this team, so we're simply going to have to invent a new formula to win in other ways. It's literally the only option we have.
would you give up a deal based around Murray and Porter Jr. for Davis?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you give up a deal based around Murray and Porter Jr. for Davis?

Eh, I'd be hesitant because of the point guard situation. Connolly made a hell of a catch with Monte Morris, but it's debatable if he's starter material.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'd be hesitant because of the point guard situation. Connolly made a hell of a catch with Monte Morris, but it's debatable if he's starter material.
my only hesitation would be fit with Jokic.

Would it be a good fit with him? I think both guys would lose some of their value to a certain extent if paired together

it would be amazing- but i think there are better ways to go

it would costs at least something like Murray, Porter Jr., 2-3 firsts, and another player or two.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only hesitation would be fit with Jokic.

Would it be a good fit with him? I think both guys would lose some of their value to a certain extent if paired together

it would be amazing- but i think there are better ways to go

it would costs at least something like Murray, Porter Jr., 2-3 firsts, and another player or two.

Very true, one of them would have to play PF, not a natural fit for either player in today's NBA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never say never when it comes to Kyrie. I don't think he goes to LA, but who knows what that cat is thinking about anything.

Yeah, that's the thing with him.

I agree that he's probably not going to the Lakers...but with him, I wouldn't exactly be shocked either.

Dude definitely marches to his own beat.

As far as cities go, he'd fit in Los Angeles better than just about anywhere else because he wouldn't be any crazier than most of the rest of the city. lol