• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Few WSIS ?'s

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard Point League:
1. Phillip Rivers (@ Oak) or Matthew Stafford (@GB) ... Both look very enticing but who's the better option?
2. Need to choose a Flex out of Lamar Miller (vs. BAL), Willis Mcgahee (vs. BUF), Steve Johnson (@ CLE), or Ben Tate (@SF). I could also add someone from the waivers: Kenbrell Thompkins, Denarius Moore, Nate Washington, Kellen Winslow are some of the top options.

PPR League:
3. Need to choose a Flex out of Ronnie Hillman (@DAL), Mike Wallace (vs. BAL), Coby Fleener (vs. SEA), Steve Johnson (@ CLE), and Justin Blackmon (@ STL)

Initial thoughts are:
1. Rivers
2. Miller or pickup Thompkins
3. Wallace (but not very positive since he's so unpredictable)

Thanks In Advance!!!! :suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rivers
2. Lamar Miller or Nate Washington
3. Wallace or Fleener. Both are unpredictable but both have matchups where they'll be needed.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts are:
1. Rivers

I'd take out the bolded statement, and agree everywhere else. GB will have had two weeks to prepare for Stafford, and Rivers seems to be rolling. Miller isn't great, but I'll take a starting RB over a hit or miss WR anyday. Always a chance Wallace busts one, but I wouldn't be excited about it... especially in a PPR (nobody on waivers? Bess?)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take out the bolded statement, and agree everywhere else. GB will have had two weeks to prepare for Stafford, and Rivers seems to be rolling. Miller isn't great, but I'll take a starting RB over a hit or miss WR anyday. Always a chance Wallace busts one, but I wouldn't be excited about it... especially in a PPR (nobody on waivers? Bess?)

The waiver is pretty much depleted of RB's but there is still Rashad Jennings, Kendell Hunter or Andre Ellington that could be worth a look. But I think Hillman has better odds than all of them. For WR's there is Ashlon Jeffery, Jerrico Cotchery, Jerome Simpson, Robert Woods, and Golden Tate.

I just picked up Broyles last week but he didn't do squat. So might be looking at picking up Jeffery.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard Point League:
1. Phillip Rivers (@ Oak) or Matthew Stafford (@GB) ... Both look very enticing but who's the better option?
2. Need to choose a Flex out of Lamar Miller (vs. BAL), Willis Mcgahee (vs. BUF), Steve Johnson (@ CLE), or Ben Tate (@SF). I could also add someone from the waivers: Kenbrell Thompkins, Denarius Moore, Nate Washington, Kellen Winslow are some of the top options.

PPR League:
3. Need to choose a Flex out of Ronnie Hillman (@DAL), Mike Wallace (vs. BAL), Coby Fleener (vs. SEA), Steve Johnson (@ CLE), and Justin Blackmon (@ STL)

Initial thoughts are:
1. Rivers

Thanks In Advance!!!! :suds:

1. Stafford (sorry guys, but I see shootout all over this one)
2. Miller (although McGahee is tempting to me; Miller did look better last night)
3. Going against the grain here (and also need to be watching Rotowire to see if any funky developments come up) but I'm going Blackmon here. The Rams really can't stop anybody and the last 5-6 weeks of the season he was a beast.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Sam 3 for 3. The Raiders got chewed up by Luck and Peyton on the road; they seem a little tougher at home. I wouldn't mind starting Rivers over several QBs, but Stafford looks like a perfect storm. Miller is cementing his role as the lead back. Blackmon comes back in the role of savior.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a strong opinion on # 3, but the other 2 seem more clear cut.

Stafford needs to start. The GB defense got torn apart by Kaeps and allowed RG3 to post his best game of the season too. There is no reason not to expect a big week from Stafford. There are maybe 2or 3 QBs I would start ahead of him this week, and Rivers is not one.

Miller is risky because the Dolphins don't run when they are behind (1 rush for Miller in the 2nd half last night I believe), but he is clearly pulling ahead of Thomas in the position battle. I still think he should be the choice. All of your options in question 2 are dud risks.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - Stafford
2- Miller
3 - Fleener

I think you have a lot of better options out there, but a potential BOOM player this week is Robert Woods. You may be a little gun shy after the Broyles debacle last week, but DO NOT start Stevie Johnson this week. Not sure if you heard, but CLE's DEF is much improved, they will be playing at home, and I thought there was a rumor going around that they have a legit shutdown CB that will more than likely be shadowing Stevie this weekend. Also, EJ seems to have some good chemistry going with Woods so far, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he posts MINIMUM 80yds 1TD this weekend, with potential for mutiple scores as BUF plays from behind.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the same choice with Stafford and Rivers. I'm starting Stafford. I foresee a high scoring shootout in that matchup.