• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A 3 way trade to keep on eye out for

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The St.Louis Blues trade Kevin Shattenkirk to the Lightning for picks and prospects. The Blues then use the chips they get in the Lightning deal as well as their own pieces to trade for Jason Spezza.

Kevin Shattenkirk for Vladislav Namestinkov, Brett Connolly, the 19th overall pick and 2015 3rd round pick.

Jason Spezza, Eric Gryba for Patrick Berglund, Dmirtrjj Jaskin, Brett Connolly, the 19th overall pick and the 21st overall pick.

For this trade happen, I think the bolts have to be confident they are going to re-sign Callahan and I don't know if that's true?

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa wants Tyler Johnson Connolly and a draft pick tampa already said no. Tampa won't part with Johnson. Deal is dead unless Ottawa backs off it's trade demands.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My source guy thinks Callahan won't sign with tampa says team has interest in bringing Dan Boyle back.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My source guy thinks Callahan won't sign with tampa says team has interest in bringing Dan Boyle back.

That's what I think will happen. Callahan goes, we trade for Marleau or Kesler as a replacement. I think we'll trade for Marleau but i'd prefer Kesler but I think Kesler is going to be traded to Anaheim. Then we'll sign either Stralman or Boyle in FA but really Dan Boyle? I'm sure he'd be a good addition in some aspects but I also think he's limited, he's not a # 2 dman for sure.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but really Dan Boyle? I'm sure he'd be a good addition in some aspects but I also think he's limited, he's not a # 2 dman for sure.

I agree Danny for sure! Boyle scored once or twice now on his own team. Shot it into his own net! He's definitely a has been now & was once a great player. The only thing I can see him useful for is leadership & maybe inspiration since he has won a cup with the Bolts before. However, I feel he's too high priced to only get that back. I still don't see the Bolts picking up anyone 30+ but only time will tell. PK all the way SY, you village idiot!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking is Boyle can upgrade the power play! Give you 40 points! Then sustr steps into the number 2 defense role. Team has high hopes for sustr making a big step next year.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callahan deal is close but I still don't know how this goes

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking is Boyle can upgrade the power play! Give you 40 points! Then sustr steps into the number 2 defense role. Team has high hopes for sustr making a big step next year.

I imagine Boyle will play with Hedman and then over the course of the season Sustr will take over the spot to play with Hedman. Sustr potential is through the roof and he's a quick developer. I just worry about Boyle, I do think he's an upgrade over Salo and he upgrades our PP but he's not the sort or type of dman we need.