• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

_phillies_, if you want a good laugh

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DomBrown update - Atlanta Braves - huzzah forums

I swear, Braves "fans" are some of the biggest tools

remember when they were all over the ESPN Philly board claiming how Jair Jurrjens was better than Hamels and would be the Braves' ace for "years to come"

good times

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, I just read another thread on that pathetic site, as their superhomers argue Gattis is more impressive than Yasiel Puig

too comical

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves > Phildo's

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, they're amazing. rfoolford stated "brown would be lucky to hit 15 homeruns this year." i stuck with my belief that he was definitely a 20+ homerun hitter. i don't even think it was a week later before brown started to go on his tear.

of course, because they're a bunch of whiny pussies who love to talk shit only when it's convenient for them, they cried enough to get me blocked in june. then the second brown struggled (i think he went around 2-20 for a week back when we played the twins..) they immediately started talking shit again. complete bitches.

you would think after you call a guy a bust, knock his game and everything else.. you'd have the sense to shut the fuck up after he hits 23 homers and has 67 rbi at the break. but no, not these douchebags. like i said in the other thread.. karma. i hope they enjoy their hudson injury. they might win the division because it's so horrible.. but they'll do what atlanta always does, choke in the post.

their best work was probably before the season started. i think some of them were seriously shedding tears at an espn position v position article between the nats/phils/braves. they wanted every single position to be in their favor. EVERY ONE.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read that one too. it's one thing to want to vote for freeman and say he's better, more established than puig. but gattis? right.. right. puig is amazing so far and 10x's the player gattis is.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, im reading up on that thread over on that huzzah board _phiLLies_ great stuff as usual

of course, it took me all but 10 seconds to find something dumb, a Braves homer saying Teheran is better than Hamels

its hilarious how much jealousy they have towards Brown. He comes back from concussion and ho hum, 7 game hitting streak before it was snapped last night

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another item that fits this thread title nicely. Now, I have heard of teams losing causing their managers hair to fall out. But, how about his teeth?

Ga.gif

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.272 avg, 26 hrs, 76 RBI's, yup looks like a good month to me??? They are the dumbest fucking fans I have ever seen talk shit, regardless of how good they think they are I will put this out there, the BRAVES WILL NOT WIN A RING THIS YEAR!!! I will bet any amount of $$$$ if anyone thinks otherwise!!! This is the same fanbase (all 5 of them attendance doesnt lie) that had to endure one of the biggest chokes in mlb history, over a decade of chokes well documented in the history of mlb, 13 outta 14 chokes don't lie, and with arguably one of the best pitching rotations in mlb history to boot, 1 Ring is just sad! They have alot of holes in thier lineup and come playoff time they will fail again like a broken record!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sanfrand this post is for you. I see that you are new here on the Phillies pages. Welcome. I am one of the modulators (Mods) here and I have some info for you that will assist and enhance your experience here on the SportsHoopla. Please read the following and let me know that you have.

Once you get past the 25 post mark in posts, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found in the same "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

Here are a few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin' (which I am sure you are not) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avatars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous. We all love the Rams as I'm sure you do as well.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

Also, this rule is SportsHoopla-wide. Alternative names and accounts or ALt's are NOT TOLERATED. First offense, banishment. Hammer Down doesn't tolerate this AT ALL and neither do I. If you have any questions or comments, you know where to find me.

Once again sanfrand, Welcome to the Phillies pages and the best damn Sports talk site on the web bar none!!!

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, im reading up on that thread over on that huzzah board _phiLLies_ great stuff as usual

of course, it took me all but 10 seconds to find something dumb, a Braves homer saying Teheran is better than Hamels

its hilarious how much jealousy they have towards Brown. He comes back from concussion and ho hum, 7 game hitting streak before it was snapped last night

toolford just refuses to give in. he's working overtime on his random spin, breaking out the big guns. i can't believe he seriously had the balls to say brown is "easy to pitch to." what the fuck?!