• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9.5 Exhibiton Team @ Chubbs

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Farhan ain’t gonna fall on the sword, I think he’s got to kick out Kapler right? This is awful baseball and awful decision making.
Kapler is just FZs tool. I hate Kapler, but if he is scapegoated, that is some serious weak sauce.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt FZ’s job is in danger. That just isn’t how this ownership group works. But something needs to be done. Nothing he does works.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapler is just FZs tool. I hate Kapler, but if he is scapegoated, that is some serious weak sauce.
I don’t disagree that whoever comes in will be the new stooge, but managers still have preparation and keeping the team in the right head space. That’s why I mentioned FZ falling on his own sword, but that obviously won’t happen.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt FZ’s job is in danger. That just isn’t how this ownership group works. But something needs to be done. Nothing he does works.

I have said this for a while now. We went from a great team that would bring up some surprise rookies who did really great filling in like Matt Duffy and it seemed like every draft we had someone who contributed. To getting FZ and no one working out. It is like the Dodgers sent him to SF to sabbotage the team. I hate his style of GMing and selecting players. We need a complete FO change from GM to position coaches.

People now think I am a pessimist, but before I was considered an over optimist. I want them to win, but I do not believe they can with who is running the ship.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this for a while now. We went from a great team that would bring up some surprise rookies who did really great filling in like Matt Duffy and it seemed like every draft we had someone who contributed. To getting FZ and no one working out. It is like the Dodgers sent him to SF to sabbotage the team. I hate his style of GMing and selecting players. We need a complete FO change from GM to position coaches.

People now think I am a pessimist, but before I was considered an over optimist. I want them to win, but I do not believe they can with who is running the ship.
I was not a fan of FZ from the getgo, but I made the conscious decision to give him a chance.

Well 5 years is enough of a chance, imho, and I am done with him. There are no benchmarks achieved that say we are on the right path and he continually fails in his stated short term goals.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a fan of FZ from the getgo, but I made the conscious decision to give him a chance.

Well 5 years is enough of a chance, imho, and I am done with him. There are no benchmarks achieved that say we are on the right path and he continually fails in his stated short term goals.

But hey, 107, right?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in my younger days, some of my friends were budding electricians. On the day their buddy got married, the ones not in the ceremony were out rewiring the groom's car. So, you know, the turn signal turned on the headlights, the radio turned on the turn signals, stuff like that. I couldn't understand half of it myself. So they all had a good laugh about it, and then brought the newlyweds a "normal" car for their honeymoon.

It seems as if the 107 win team had all the buttons do what they were labeled to do, and Kapler pushed them incessantly. Since then, the buttons have all been rewired and Kapler keeps pushing the same buttons expecting the same results, but the buttons don't do what they are supposed to do. Or something.

And I'm with Cal, I don't like the guy nor his style. However, if he gets the Giants to play good solid ball, I will be a reluctant fan. I am not reluctant nor am I a fan of his these past few years. Especially this year.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof #23,585 that fielding percentage and errors is not a good gauge of fielding prowess…

Pedo finished this game with 0 errors.

I rest my case.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FZ: Revenge of Ned Colletti

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fails, or just doesn't bother to actually achieve them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bailey goes down with an apparent concussion.

Of course he did.

The ONLY reason to bother with this team, and he could be gone for the year (my words, I haven’t seen that anywhere).

I am glad I decided to pay for the MLB package on a month by month basis instead of buying the whole year this season. I think I will turn off the auto-pay at this point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bailey goes down with an apparent concussion.

Of course he did.

The ONLY reason to bother with this team, and he could be gone for the year (my words, I haven’t seen that anywhere).

I am glad I decided to pay for the MLB package on a month by month basis instead of buying the whole year this season. I think I will turn off the auto-pay at this point.
You can always redirect the monthly fee to filo…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just turned off my subscription. My season ends on the 18th.