• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: (9-4) Lions @ (9-4) Giants playoffs begin now.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cheering for the Bucs tonight. I hate Dallas, I have hated them since the Staubach days..
You're an old feller.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly we lost this game cause Caldwell refused to use our secret weapon...... J. Bell

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it or not, 9 wins brings Caldwell back. Nobody picked them to finish better than 3rd in the division or over .500. Just to be clear, I don't think he's a very good coach either. But he'll be the coach for at least another year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it or not, 9 wins brings Caldwell back. Nobody picked them to finish better than 3rd in the division or over .500. Just to be clear, I don't think he's a very good coach either. But he'll be the coach for at least another year.
And nobody will pick them to be higher than third or have more than nine wins again.

Atleast we aren't the Browns...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...
IMO it was playoffs or bust for him.

Silver linings.

Play calling was absolutely horrible with the exception of a few plays in the first half and on the last drive. The rest of the day was run up the middle on 1st down. On the few plays we threw on 1st down we ran up the middle on 2nd down. The we are first down on the Giants 12 and apparently thats a good time to run a trick play and lose 5 yards.

Defense was not awful but again the same old vanilla crap with the exception of a couple series in the second half where we mixed in a few blitzes. Then we are in critical situations on 2 separate occasions and we have Asa fucking Jackson covering their all world WR.

Just Brilliant.

Last edited:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was not awful but again the same old vanilla crap with the exception of a couple series in the second half where we mixed in a few blitzes. Then we are in critical situations on 2 separate occasions and we have Asa fucking Jackson covering their all world WR.

I can't complain about the defense. You give up 17 points on the road in the NFL and you SHOULD win that game.

The running game is flat out embarrasing. Going to be picking too low in the draft to have a chance at Cook or Fournette.

Maybe McCafferey will be there and we can kill two birds with 1 stone and give Roberts the boot as well.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it was playoffs or bust for Caldwell this year, but after being 9-4 with a two game lead, if he can't coax a win in the last three to at least make the playoffs, yeah, I think he's gone. If he goes 9-7 and somehow makes the playoffs, and is one and done, I think he's gone. If I'm reading Bob's past actions correctly.