• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9.24 Anti-Vax @ Rox

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, the pro-vax folks have become as bad if not worse than the anti-vaxers. Give it a fucking rest already (not just you, the Twitter virtue signalers as well).

And I’m vaccinated lol. I’m a moderna and whiskey gal myself. People should just make decisions that are best for them (whether from their doctors to their religious beliefs), not turn this into the Salem witch trials.

Sorry Tz, just frustrating for me.
I'm a registered libertarian; I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not. I'm vaxxed, but have no opinion UNLESS its a member of my team. Then, he's a selfish phuk.

And yes, I'm looking at you, Wiggins.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don’t get it. Just because tz has no idea what Wood’s personal situation is, or what his medical situation is, does not mean he can’t make blanket declarative statements about him and his life.

Tz needs to show us how open minded and accepting he is in this way.
This is a ridiculous take. When Barrells tested positive, they couldn't wait to rush out the "breakthrough case" info. Wood and his wife...crickets. He didn't get vaccinated or we'd have heard. This is not a huge logical leap; he's a selfish a-hole. Or a conspiracy theorist. Either way, it's bad for the Giants and he won't be back next year.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure TZ would be all good with non lawyers giving a bunch of legal advice for free with little to no context…

:heh:
Sure. It's a bad analogy, but sure...people should do what they want. If they want to try to practice law and other believe them...have at it.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a registered libertarian; I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not. I'm vaxxed, but have no opinion UNLESS its a member of my team. Then, he's a selfish phuk.

Lol, libertarian as well. Have you heard any of his teammates bitch or complain (legit asking, I haven’t heard one complaint from the team - there may be some)? I’ve only heard the Giants Twitter reporters speculating. You’re not on the Giants, you root for the Giants and to my knowledge, have zero insight into Wood or his families medical history.

Fucking covid hits and I’ve met more virologists in my life and know more about covid than I do about the flu than I did in 40+ years.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. It's a bad analogy, but sure...people should do what they want. If they want to try to practice law and other believe them...have at it.
Lmao, I know of smart doctors that disagree on this exact subject (I read them when I was deciding on whether or not to get the vax). I’m just saying follow the advice of your primary. Just as others should theirs.

If you don’t understand my analogy, that’s on you.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, libertarian as well. Have you heard any of his teammates bitch or complain (legit asking, I haven’t heard one complaint from the team - there may be some)? I’ve only heard the Giants Twitter reporters speculating. You’re not on the Giants, you root for the Giants and to my knowledge, have zero insight into Wood or his families medical history.

Fucking covid hits and I’ve met more virologists in my life and know more about covid than I do about the flu than I did in 40+ years.
In general I agree. What do you think the odds are that Wood was vaccinated? 1/100? less. Don't need to be a virologist to understand simple statistics

He's a selfish phuk. I will die on this hill.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't even with Wiggins. Gotta think he'll get his head right with that before season starts but who knows.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking this would be the game the snakes could win. Wholestaff for the doyers. but no...rolling over like turds.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three outs gents. Get 'er done. I gotta light candles.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a ridiculous take. When Barrells tested positive, they couldn't wait to rush out the "breakthrough case" info. Wood and his wife...crickets. He didn't get vaccinated or we'd have heard. This is not a huge logical leap; he's a selfish a-hole. Or a conspiracy theorist. Either way, it's bad for the Giants and he won't be back next year.
I never said nor insinuated that I believe he is (or is not) unvax’d. But MAYBE he has some med condition that makes getting a (the) vax a bad idea.

I HAVE NO IDEA.

But neither do you.

There used to be a law called HIPPA in this country that guaranteed medical privacy. It sucked when that law was revoked.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, Estes…

That wasn’t really a close pitch…

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general I agree. What do you think the odds are that Wood was vaccinated? 1/100? less. Don't need to be a virologist to understand simple statistics

He's a selfish phuk. I will die on this hill.
If I had to bet, he’s not vaccinated. And I give zero fucks. Humans decisions for what they think is best for themselves and their families outweighs a baseball game or “mah locker room”. You sound like the NRA fucks with “mah guns” (I’m also a gun owner lol, so fuck off). Some make mistakes and die, some follow the herd and die. Give it a rest with the stats. I’m also MMR and polio vaccinated, never once did I ask someone before they came over, “hey you up to date on your MMR/Polio vax’s”? He’ll I’ve never asked folks if they’ve had their flu shot. Be safe, do what’s best for you, but live and let live. Quit with the holier than thou junk. You want to not be friends with them cool, not hang out, cool…but let’s not judge others on their decisions based off of zero knowledge of what they’re going through.

That’s your selfish opinion and you deserve to practice it. Just like I’m practicing my selfish opinion.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posey is a selfish phuck for skipping last season, we could have made the playoffs!

~ nobody reasonable
NolanNonsense posted that EXACT comment unsarcastically in his lonely NL West thread LOL

Not even noticing the year Posey had after resting his beat up tired body for a year sitting out a weird not really real season

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NolanNonsense posted that EXACT comment unsarcastically in his lonely NL West thread LOL

Not even noticing the year Posey had after resting his beat up tired body for a year sitting out a weird not really real season
My legal advice is that NN = TZ. Spread the word MSG!

It’s a tautology mawfug!