• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/28 GDT Buccos @ Lilliputians

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cain was 2004.

Belt I already addressed.

Craw is a .240 hitter who, by the numbers is a below average fielder (granted, fielding metrics are FAR from being accepted yet). I am almost ready to throw the towel in on him and open the job up to competition from EA and Duffy next spring.

Nate: A #4 OF, in the second round. Good value, but who cares?

Weez: 2005

Romo: 2006

Panda: 1 international signing in how many years? Where is Sosa? Where is AnVil? Where is Peguero? Where is RafRod? Javier? Cabrera?

Sabean is able to trade a lot of these guys away and get good pieces (Alderson, ToJo, Culberson) but when they continue to bomb out as players (except the cant-miss picks in the top 10, which they did VERY well in not whiffing on any of them), they really have not had any help from the system. Even as far as bench help goes, we have only gotten a moderate assistance (Perez, Ishikawa, Panik, Sanchez).

I don't know why everyone is so down on Crawford. It's not about BA it's OPS. He's well above average there. If he gets back to good/elite defense he's a top 5 SS in the NL at least, and he obviously has the ability to do that.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why everyone is so down on Crawford. It's not about BA it's OPS. He's well above average there. If he gets back to good/elite defense he's a top 5 SS in the NL at least, and he obviously has the ability to do that.

He's only 7 rbi behind Tulo.