• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/18 GDT Tron @ Chop

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The first Christian. Jesus was a Jew. "

I must be slow folks - I still don't get it.

The New Testament includes 14 letters attributed to The Apostle Paul. Some joke (argue?) that some Christians are more influenced by Paul's letters than by Jesus himself.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ever tell you guys how much I hate leadoff walks? And traffic?

Some moron booked a flight into Dulles in order to go to a wedding in Alexandria, VA. :L

The Reagan airport is about two miles away. :L

Then said moron rented an SUV about the size of a city block, and proceeded to discover the joys of Virginia's "freeways". Took two plus hours to get 25 miles from Dulles to the outskirts of Alexandria.

Said moron was about to commit some California road rage until the spousal unit asked him to pull off the road into a McDonalds so she could use the ladies' room. Really, I think she wanted my blood pressure to drop a few points. She's a Giants' fan, born and bred in San Francisco. A good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ever tell you guys how much I hate leadoff walks? And traffic?

Some moron booked a flight into Dulles in order to go to a wedding in Alexandria, VA. :L

The Reagan airport is about two miles away. :L

Then said moron rented an SUV about the size of a city block, and proceeded to discover the joys of Virginia's "freeways". Took two plus hours to get 25 miles from Dulles to the outskirts of Alexandria.

Said moron was about to commit some California road rage until the spousal unit asked him to pull off the road into a McDonalds so she could use the ladies' room. Really, I think she wanted my blood pressure to drop a few points. She's a Giants' fan, born and bred in San Francisco. A good one.

Ugh. I was in a similar situation last week driving my kids to a summer dance class. The email sent to me had the wrong address, so I spent an hour driving all over several business parks while my kids argued back of the car.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just the origins of specious.

:behindsofa:

Apparently I'm trying to win one of his awards.....

(lol, fuck me for trying to be funny and not knowing my shit.....it was 18 years ago though.....)

:L

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. A leadoff single would have been huge.