• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

68 & 83 Stealing Draft 3rd Place : Femur vs UK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your 1-4 hitters.

The backend of your lineup is at a strong disadvantage.
1-4 is far better

Back half is a "strong disadvantage"?....what?

Joe Carter, George Bell, Lance Parrish, Jesse Barfield and Dave Concepcion are at a strong disadvantage to Cecil Cooper, Ken Boyer, Ted Simmons, Julio Franco and Ozzie Smith??

If I weren't at work I'd post the 162 game averages for all 10 players. Tell ya what, if anyone feels like doing it, and can show me a "strong disadvantage" that would come close to the blowout I have at the top, I'll switch my vote to Fem and give him the win. Good luck

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-4 is far better

Back half is a "strong disadvantage"?....what?

Joe Carter, George Bell, Lance Parrish, Jesse Barfield and Dave Concepcion are at a strong disadvantage to Cecil Cooper, Ken Boyer, Ted Simmons, Julio Franco and Ozzie Smith??

If I weren't at work I'd post the 162 game averages for all 10 players. Tell ya what, if anyone feels like doing it, and can show me a "strong disadvantage" that would come close to the blowout I have at the top, I'll switch my vote to Fem and give him the win. Good luck
His lineup has no bearing on the disadvantage of your 5-9 hitters.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the only who doesn't like leadoff hitters who weren't leadoff hitters so I get how Im in the minority who doesn't like a run of righties against a righty heavy staff.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can laugh.

But it doesn't.
He has 3 switch hitters. None of them hit as well from both sides, meaning when they face my starters(3RH, 2LH), they will have to hit at least 3 games of 7 from their weak side. Strong disadvantage is lol, however you spin it

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 3 switch hitters. None of them hit as well from both sides, meaning when they fact my starters(3RH, 2LH), they will have to hit at least 3 games of 7 from their weak side. Strong disadvantage is lol, however you spin it
For the third time, his hitters have no bearing on your hitters.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 3rd time, it doesn't matter. You are saying the bottom 5 hitters in my lineup, who are better than his bottom 5 btw, are at a disadvantage because he has 4 righty starters. I say how is that a "strong disadvantage" when his bottom 5 hitters won't hit my starting pitchers any better than mine will hit his.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple question...which team scored more runs? If you perceive that having 5 straight RHB is a huge disadvantage against 4 RHSP's, then you must concede the first 4 in my lineup would light them up all 4 games. He doesn't have Walter Johnson, Tom Seaver and Randy Johnson. Have you ever seen Niekro pitch? To Mantle, Yaz, Boggs and Molitor? I'd score more

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 3rd time, it doesn't matter. You are saying the bottom 5 hitters in my lineup, who are better than his bottom 5 btw, are at a disadvantage because he has 4 righty starters. I say how is that a "strong disadvantage" when his bottom 5 hitters won't hit my starting pitchers any better than mine will hit his.

no, he is not comparing your offense to his... the point is if you are going to win it would be because of your offense since his WHOLE pitching staff is significantly better than yours... and because your offense has some major holes, it is not good enough to be the strength vs his strength...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, he is not comparing your offense to his... the point is if you are going to win it would be because of your offense since his WHOLE pitching staff is significantly better than yours... and because your offense has some major holes, it is not good enough to be the strength vs his strength...
Your nuts. Post head to head numbers of every hitter in our lineups...I'm laughing. For that matter, post per 162 game totals for each of my 5 starting pitchers against his. Back up your opinion....I'll waiting

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your nuts. Post head to head numbers of every hitter in our lineups...I'm laughing. For that matter, post per 162 game totals for each of my 5 starting pitchers against his. Back up your opinion....I'll waiting

but again, I am not comparing your offense to his offense, we all agree it is better...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple question...which team scored more runs? If you perceive that having 5 straight RHB is a huge disadvantage against 4 RHSP's, then you must concede the first 4 in my lineup would light them up all 4 games. He doesn't have Walter Johnson, Tom Seaver and Randy Johnson. Have you ever seen Niekro pitch? To Mantle, Yaz, Boggs and Molitor? I'd score more
Your first four are excellent.

I never said otherwise.

I also wasn't comparing teams. I was speaking about your lineup.

This is why I'm back to retired from these.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first four are excellent.

I never said otherwise.

I also wasn't comparing teams. I was speaking about your lineup.

This is why I'm back to retired from these.
Really? I guess I should have just gone along with your opinion that I disagreed with so that I wouldn't bunch your jimmies. I even offered to change my vote and give Fem the win if you could post numbers that backed your opinion.

If that's all it takes, enjoy your retirement. I'm not into the butt kiss fest held on the fantasy site to pacify guys that retire over differing opinions

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I guess I should have just gone along with your opinion that I disagreed with so that I wouldn't bunch your jimmies. I even offered to change my vote and give Fem the win if you could post numbers that backed your opinion.

If that's all it takes, enjoy your retirement. I'm not into the butt kiss fest held on the fantasy site to pacify guys that retire over differing opinions
You weren't interested in my opinion. You were interested in being defensive and to divert things to another lineup, when all I mentioned was yours. Three times.

Id been waiting for fantasy bullshit to show up here.

Enjoy your Vcash.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't interested in my opinion. You were interested in being defensive and to divert things to another lineup, when all I mentioned was yours. Three times.

Id been waiting for fantasy bullshit to show up here.

Enjoy your Vcash.
Whatever dude. You show up after the match is over whining about the end results, you say "for the third time" like a smartass when I've told you I get your lame point, I just disagree with it. I don't give a piss about Vcash, I guarantee you I've voted against myself more times than you have. Grab your ball and go home

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. You show up after the match is over whining about the end results, you say "for the third time" like a smartass when I've told you I get your lame point, I just disagree with it. I don't give a piss about Vcash, I guarantee you I've voted against myself more times than you have. Grab your ball and go home
I said for the THIRD time because you weren't even responding to what Id said.

It's always the same with several of you, gotta sell your team rather than discuss parts of it.

Half the time I think people vote for you and Nos just to avoid bullshit. Enjoy the VCash.

Peace out yo!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said for the THIRD time because you weren't even responding to what Id said.

It's always the same with several of you, gotta sell your team rather than discuss parts of it.

Half the time I think people vote for you and Nos just to avoid bullshit. Enjoy the VCash.

Peace out yo!
Well...bye:kissass: