• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

68 & 83 Stealing Draft 3rd Place : Femur vs UK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said for the THIRD time because you weren't even responding to what Id said.

It's always the same with several of you, gotta sell your team rather than discuss parts of it.

Half the time I think people vote for you and Nos just to avoid bullshit. Enjoy the VCash.

Peace out yo!

What the fuck is this?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZZZ didn't see that comin'...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know I wasn't gonna say anything but after texting with Smitty I have changed my mind. Man, you think you know somebody, one minute you're making a trade with them and the next minute they are stabbing you in the back.

I just wanna say thank you Smitty. Thanks for never calling people out for doing what you yourself just did, bitch and cry and try to force your opinions on others.

It is with much sadness that I say goodbye old friend since you won't be joining the drafts anymore.

Just kidding, fuck you!

Everybody say goodbye

@broncosmitty @UK Cowboy @MilkSpiller22 @Ritzarmy @femurov @wlk3 @Shanemansj13 @Mebert @Pack 500

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said for the THIRD time because you weren't even responding to what Id said.

It's always the same with several of you, gotta sell your team rather than discuss parts of it.

Half the time I think people vote for you and Nos just to avoid bullshit. Enjoy the VCash.

Peace out yo!

On all seriousness to avoid conflict in the voting the best way is just post who you think the winner is. Once people post I vote for .... And list why a argument is bound to happen. Just post the winner is how I would fix that. Hate to see you go because I truly love your insight and posts.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No drama allowed in my voting threads!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On all seriousness to avoid conflict in the voting the best way is just post who you think the winner is. Once people post I vote for .... And list why a argument is bound to happen. Just post the winner is how I would fix that. Hate to see you go because I truly love your insight and posts.

Thing is there really isn't a lot of conflict (Great Humphrey Bogart Movie) anymore. Most of the time we all just share our displeasure with losing and move on and every once in a while we might throw a bit of a fit but I thought it was agreed nearly two years ago that none of this shit is personal and that we are all still friends at the end of the day. We are all grown men of course there's going to be some cross words now and again.

I do most of the bitching i'm German and I fucking hate losing but I never mean for any of this to be personal.

Smitty was completely out of line with what he just said if you have a problem with someones opinion crying and insulting them then leaving isn't the way to handle it, fuck I wasn't even part of the conversation. Then I text him and he was like a different person.

I would rather we not go back to just posting who we think wins as a rule, I like reading why people vote even if I don't agree with it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is there really isn't a lot of conflict (Great Humphrey Bogart Movie) anymore. Most of the time we all just share our displeasure with losing and move on and every once in a while we might throw a bit of a fit but I thought it was agreed nearly two years ago that none of this shit is personal and that we are all still friends at the end of the day. We are all grown men of course there's going to be some cross words now and again.

I do most of the bitching i'm German and I fucking hate losing but I never mean for any of this to be personal.

Smitty was completely out of line with what he just said if you have a problem with someones opinion crying and insulting them then leaving isn't the way to handle it, fuck I wasn't even part of the conversation. Then I text him and he was like a different person.

I would rather we not go back to just posting who we think wins as a rule, I like reading why people vote even if I don't agree with it.

I disagree and wont explain why because that's what you want. :hammer:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should just be honest.

I vote for me because I am a blind homer and will only concentrate on the fact that I have the best pitching in this mock and will ignore any claims that contradict that sentiment. I will verbally bash those who disagree and twist their words around so it sounds like I am winning the argument.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should just be honest.

I vote for me because I am a blind homer and will only concentrate on the fact that I have the best pitching in this mock and will ignore any claims that contradict that sentiment. I will verbally bash those who disagree and twist their words around so it sounds like I am winning the argument.

Hey, i'm right here stop talking about me... :L

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jerk off for a few hours and I come back to this? Way to ruin my post O glow.......

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know I wasn't gonna say anything but after texting with Smitty I have changed my mind. Man, you think you know somebody, one minute you're making a trade with them and the next minute they are stabbing you in the back.

I just wanna say thank you Smitty. Thanks for never calling people out for doing what you yourself just did, bitch and cry and try to force your opinions on others.

It is with much sadness that I say goodbye old friend since you won't be joining the drafts anymore.

Just kidding, fuck you!

Everybody say goodbye

@broncosmitty @UK Cowboy @MilkSpiller22 @Ritzarmy @femurov @wlk3 @Shanemansj13 @Mebert @Pack 500
Suck a dick.