• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

60 days 'til gameday (Boredom thread)

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm bored enough to look up how many more days until our first preseason game. It's about that time of year to overreact to all bit of news, both good and bad. So in times like this, where there really is nothing to talk about, lets share some predictions (Cowboys or other) about the upcoming season.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFCE Division Record:

Dallas 10-6
Wash 8-8
Philly 6-10
NYG 6-10

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too me, the Cowboys fate has is answered by a simple question...how many games does Romo play? I think this is a team that wins 75% of their games with Romo in there, so 16 starts will be around 12 wins. I think they win around 33% of their games without him, so if he plays in say, 8 games, they are an 8-9 win team, anything less than that and they are picking top 10 again...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too me, the Cowboys fate has is answered by a simple question...how many games does Romo play? I think this is a team that wins 75% of their games with Romo in there, so 16 starts will be around 12 wins. I think they win around 33% of their games without him, so if he plays in say, 8 games, they are an 8-9 win team, anything less than that and they are picking top 10 again...
I agree the season hangs on Romos health, but I'm hoping Dak learns quickly and surprises us if the need arises.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm bored enough to look up how many more days until our first preseason game. It's about that time of year to overreact to all bit of news, both good and bad. So in times like this, where there really is nothing to talk about...

A lawsuit filed by State Sen. Royce West alleges that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant caused so much damage to a DeSoto home that West had to spend more than $60,000 for repairs. West discovered the 6,400-square-foot home “littered with trash and feces, missing blinds and shutters, with cracked windows and blackened carpeting” after Bryant moved out in January, and his lawyers say Bryant refuses to accept responsibility for the damage. Lease documents show that Bryant was paying $4,720 a month for the home in a gated community, which he started renting in September 2013. The lease required Bryant to keep the property clean, and to leave it in the same condition as when he started renting it, except for normal wear and tear. ...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lawsuit filed by State Sen. Royce West alleges that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant caused so much damage to a DeSoto home that West had to spend more than $60,000 for repairs. West discovered the 6,400-square-foot home “littered with trash and feces, missing blinds and shutters, with cracked windows and blackened carpeting” after Bryant moved out in January, and his lawyers say Bryant refuses to accept responsibility for the damage. Lease documents show that Bryant was paying $4,720 a month for the home in a gated community, which he started renting in September 2013. The lease required Bryant to keep the property clean, and to leave it in the same condition as when he started renting it, except for normal wear and tear. ...

As a Realtor and property manager, I see shit like this all the time (no pun intended). It always amazes me how little respect some people have for other people's home/property. Some carry the attitude that since they are paying rent they can do whatever the hell they want while they are there - and seem to think since they have paid a deposit it should be all good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Dez did anything wrong and it has nothing to do with Football and Obviously I have no clue what is going on here, but why is it always SOMETHING with Dez. Over and over something comes up and we argue back and forth about if it was his fault or not and whether it was wrong or not but it keeps happening.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Dez did anything wrong and it has nothing to do with Football and Obviously I have no clue what is going on here, but why is it always SOMETHING with Dez. Over and over something comes up and we argue back and forth about if it was his fault or not and whether it was wrong or not but it keeps happening.

Upbringing probably has a lot to do with it. We are products of our environments - with few exceptions.

Seeing as this is a State Senator making these claims, I'm a little more inclined to believe this isn't your average trumped up allegation.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upbringing probably has a lot to do with it. We are products of our environments - with few exceptions.

Seeing as this is a State Senator making these claims, I'm a little more inclined to believe this isn't your average trumped up allegation.
Perhaps, but Also often used as an excuse. He's not 13

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but Also often used as an excuse. He's not 13

I'm not excusing anything. Adults should act like adults, period. Some people just don't know how.