• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #6 Michigan St (15-2)(6-0) @ Nebrasketball (13-4)(3-3) 7pm FS1

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played well for the most part. Glynn going cold and JPJ not feeling it reflects in the final score.

Wish Copeland would step into the lead role

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Periods of bad shot selection but a lot of it was just missing shots/layups within 15 ft.

MSU was negative in the assist to turnover ratio. Can't imagine that's happened much, if at all, this season. We were plus 6 in offensive rebounds. Should have won this one.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of depth is rearing its head. I'm sure the starters are exhausted. How good would we be with Jacobson and Morrow still around?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another blown opportunity.

Their offensive shot selection at times drives me insane. Two and a half minutes left in the first half, had the ball with the chance to take the lead and palmer throws up a 3 early in the shot clock which misses, get the rebound and proceed to turn it over. We then proceed to go on about a 3 minute scoring drought taking jump shots rather than running down the clock and driving to the hoop and hopefully drawing a foul. Instead of going into the half tied or with the lead we go in down 5 with all momentum lost.

Then in the second half, we get into the bonus early and rather than taking advantage of it slowing the game down and getting to the line we still settle for 3's and jump shots which weren't falling. I get that certain guys have the green light to shoot but you gotta understand game situation. Especially against a top 10 team.

Granted, had the shots been falling I would be singing a completely different tune this morning.

@ Rutgers
vs OSU
vs Wisconsin
@ Illinois

Important stretch coming up. Need to wrack up some wins before going into the home stretch. Would be nice to go 4-0 here.

Finish the year @ #2 Michigan, @ #6 Michigan State, vs #23 Iowa. Yikes. Wins are at a premium

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another blown opportunity.

Their offensive shot selection at times drives me insane. Two and a half minutes left in the first half, had the ball with the chance to take the lead and palmer throws up a 3 early in the shot clock which misses, get the rebound and proceed to turn it over. We then proceed to go on about a 3 minute scoring drought taking jump shots rather than running down the clock and driving to the hoop and hopefully drawing a foul. Instead of going into the half tied or with the lead we go in down 5 with all momentum lost.

Then in the second half, we get into the bonus early and rather than taking advantage of it slowing the game down and getting to the line we still settle for 3's and jump shots which weren't falling. I get that certain guys have the green light to shoot but you gotta understand game situation. Especially against a top 10 team.

Granted, had the shots been falling I would be singing a completely different tune this morning.

@ Rutgers
vs OSU
vs Wisconsin
@ Illinois

Important stretch coming up. Need to wrack up some wins before going into the home stretch. Would be nice to go 4-0 here.

Finish the year @ #2 Michigan, @ #6 Michigan State, vs #23 Iowa. Yikes. Wins are at a premium

Brick after brick on their own damn court.

The Big 10 is vastly over-rated as a whole. That includes Sparty. Remember that when you fill out your tourney bracket.

Huskers will go 2-2 in the next four, and 1-3 in the last three. They'll beat Iowa in the PBA.

tenor.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brick after brick on their own damn court.

The Big 10 is vastly over-rated as a whole. That includes Sparty. Remember that when you fill out your tourney bracket.

Huskers will go 2-2 in the next four, and 1-3 in the last four. They'll beat Iowa in the PBA.

tenor.gif

They went (0-4) in the "next 4", but did go (1-3) in the last four beating Iowa. LOL