• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Ohio State @ Nebraska who ya got?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska doesn’t have a prayer of keeping this within 5 tds.

I caught hell for this earlier in the week. Sorry old school Nebraska fans, I didn’t want to be right.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With less talent. People forget Frost was the prodigal son hire. Night game in their house, national TV audience vs untested HC and QB. This is the kind of game tOSU had some bad luck with under Urban.

Buckeyes 39 Huskers 38

Urban's back?

I'm just saying this has the makings of a 2015 MSU, 2017 Iowa, 2018 Purdue game is all.

I don't see this defense falling apart like the last two years. Nebraska doesn't have the defense to keep it low scoring like MSU.

I agree, but I believe the defense will get at least some semblance of a test for the first time. I hope I'm wrong.

One of those games is not like the other! MSU won the B1G and did not clock the Buckeyes. That was a painful yet honorable loss unlike the 2017 and 2018 head shakers.

As for 2019, Ohio State is #1 with a bullet to me. The only team in the B1G that worries me is Wisconsin. Besides that, I see Ohio State lifting their 2nd CFB Playoff Championship Trophy this year.

I realize that MSU game was different, but it was at home and should have been a W against a far less talented team. OSU had the best running back in the country and basically used him as a decoy. They got cute and lost.

This is why I don't gamble.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that I have like 9 weeks to mentally prepare myself for OSU doing this same thing to us.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet Ohio State up to 19 comfortably. After that, giving 20 points or more on a road game is not a smart bet. Unless you are an Ohio State fan, then you can make that bet because you are a fan.

Ohio State in a blowout. Nebraska has not faced a player like Justin Fields in Scott Frost's tenure.

This could be one of those game's where Nebraska puts Justin Fields in command of the Heisman race.

Adrian is playing poorly. Overthrowing wide open receivers.

Cameron Jurgens still high snapping, throwing off timing, the Oline is trying to cover his poor blocking by helping him, then they miss their blocks.

The defense is not playing poorly, just not doing anything because they can't, and having to recover from Adrian's mistakes. Ohio State O line is handling them.

The punter who has actually been adequate, is now playing poorly.

Hopefully, Nebraska learns from this mistake and can take it out on Northwestern next week,

the goal is for Nebraska to have a winning record and/or go bowling. The goal is still there. Just beat Northwestern. Then, one game at a time.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone remind me why i decided to stop drinking? is a hangover really worse than this performance im seeing on the field by my Huskers???

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think they had much of a chance and I was correct.

...but I'll be damned if it doesn't sound like they're still having a swell ol' time getting monkeyboned 48-7?

I now know why the caged bird sings.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think they had much of a chance and I was correct.

...but I'll be damned if it doesn't sound like they're still having a swell ol' time getting monkeyboned 48-7?

I now know why the caged bird sings.
I mean good football is being played, Husker fans love watching good football!!! (we like it better when it is being played by the Huskers though)