• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the obvious troll question here is who are the Lakers sending on draft night to represent our pick?

But, on a serious note, who could the Lakers send to troll the Sixers?
How outrageous would it be if the Lakers asked Hinkie to represent them???
That would certainly sting the Colangelos, but I imagine Silver wouldn’t be too happy.

Do they actually have to send anyone?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to help the poor guy out before he makes a complete ass of himself.

This is what Lakers fans said:

Now, which Lakers fan has said Ingram is better?
I'm going to help the poor guy out before he makes a complete ass of himself.

This is what Lakers fans said:

Now, which Lakers fan has said Ingram is better?

When I said you guys would waaaaaay rather have Simmons and you posted the above nonsense. And now you should accept that Simmons is waaaay better than Ingram just like I said he be.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you got home safely

Now find me that quote

So you wouldn’t trade Ingram, Ball and more for Simmons. I said Simmons would be way better. You guys posted nonsense like “we would rather have Ingram”, now Simmons looks like 10 times the player Ingram is and your gonna play semantics.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said you guys would waaaaaay rather have Simmons and you posted the above nonsense. And now you should accept that Simmons is waaaay better than Ingram just like I said he be.

Still failing to provide proof I see. Getting just a bit boring now.

Want me to give you 48 hours?

Also....

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wouldn’t trade Ingram, Ball and more for Simmons. I said Simmons would be way better. You guys posted nonsense like “we would rather have Ingram”, now Simmons looks like 10 times the player Ingram is and your gonna play semantics.

Play semantics? I'm calling you out on bullshit you claim Lakers fans said which you've failed to back up.

But hey, count that as a win in your books if you want.

Search bar is still up top sweetcheeks

Nice deflection btw. Realized how stupid you sounded by any chance?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if it’s 10, there is still a 2.9% chance it goes to BOS at 2 or 3.
Goes to Philly if 1 or 10 or worse.
There’s no way the Lakers can make the pick.
Would they ask reps from both teams to go?
I really don’t know.

I’m gonna laugh when it’s pick #1 and the Laker posee tells us they’d rather have no pick then the #1 pick in the draft

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play semantics? I'm calling you out on bullshit you claim Lakers fans said which you've failed to back up.

But hey, count that as a win in your books if you want.

Search bar is still up top sweetcheeks

Nice deflection btw. Realized how stupid you sounded by any chance?

Don’t know what to search for. But you should run home after saying you’d rather have Ingram or that he’s a better fit. Not home yet either. Still posted up at a Quince.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know what to search for. But you should run home after saying you’d rather have Ingram or that he’s a better fit. Not home yet either. Still posted up at a Quince.

In other words you're full of shit and you're so worked up that you're responding to me while you're driving.

Want me to recap everything with previous quotes to show you how pathetic you are? It would be my pleasure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words you're full of shit and you're so worked up that you're responding to me while you're driving.

Want me to recap everything with previous quotes to show you how pathetic you are? It would be my pleasure.

Pathetic is saying you’d rather have Ingram over Simmons.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic is saying you’d rather have Ingram over Simmons.

Yup.

And you claim "us Lakers fans said that"

Now you're claiming you don't know how a search bar works in order to prove it.

In other words: you're full of shit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

And you claim "us Lakers fans said that"

Now you're claiming you don't know how a search bar works in order to prove it.

In other words: you're full of shit

Its coming... but I dont know how to find random threads from the search bar.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its coming... but I dont know how to find random threads from the search bar.

So you're not very bright. Yeah we figured.

Btw, we went over this exact same thing a year ago and you looked like a complete twat then. Do you really want to be humiliated again?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. ChiefsLakersFan on saying why the Lakers would have taken Ingram #1 over Simmons... quite honestly i think for the big reason that Ingram's a better and more confident shooter...
Then FlyerHawk says, "Then you think LA would have taken Ingram over Simmons?" in my case yep...

So there you have it. A Laker fan saying Ingram is better then Simmons

2. TrueLakers fan on Simmons "I know he was the #1 pick, but that was last year. What has he done during the regular season since then to make you high on him. Kwame Brown was the #1 pick by Michael Jordan. How did that work out?"

2. ShaqDaddy on Simmons I don't want ANYONE on the Lakers that is clearly injury prone and is very doubtful they can play a full, let alone HALF a season.

3. Wamu If the 76ers are "miles ahead of the Lakers" why did Philly only win 2 more games than L.A. last year?:noidea: (Looks like I was right on them being miles ahead... No?)

4. VitaMike... I do, Ingram was the better fit with Russell already there.

Another Laker fan saying they'd rather have Ingram over Simmons

5. ChiefsLakers67 "c'mon, Lakers fans. bet me which franchise is gonna be the tallest midget next season"-PhoenixBeagles

ChiefsLakers67 talk about a waste of time...:rolleyes2: (Looks like we are the 3 seed to me!)

6. TrojanFan12 on Embiid and Simmons being Lakers... Furious? No. But I don't want either of them.
(So here he is saying he wouldnt want Simmons or Embiid on the 76ers)

7. ShaqDaddy...
They also got voted the most inconsistent team seeing as none of the young core have even played half a season together yet. So they could win 50 games, or they could win 20 games. We'll have to wait and see.

Until then, try to stop waving your dick around. (Can I wave my dick around now? No I cant. YOu told me to stop being a doush after 20 years of being irrelevant.)

8. ChiefsLakers on the Lakers getting Simmons instead of Ingram.... have no fear, they won't...

we like players who actually stay healthy...
:D

9. ChiefsLakers67 on who will be better next year (Philly or LA)
funny part was i already said i didn't side with either side being better and the fool STILL wants to make something of it...

I said it last post. he wants one of us to admit the 6'es are better. well, good luck with that...
(Care to admit it now?)

10. TrueLakersFan I would put Ingram ahead of Simmons. Simmons may yet be a good player and even better than Ingram, but he has yet to show it and has to catch up to Ingram first - I don't see how that can happen in less then two to three years

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're not very bright. Yeah we figured.

Btw, we went over this exact same thing a year ago and you looked like a complete twat then. Do you really want to be humiliated again?

Look above and apologize!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaa, PE1 pulling his shtick in the NBA forum and ended up getting tossed around like a salad.

bwwwaaaahjahahahahahaha what a moron.

"wentz will win the MVP...derp derp"

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. ChiefsLakersFan on saying why the Lakers would have taken Ingram #1 over Simmons... quite honestly i think for the big reason that Ingram's a better and more confident shooter...
Then FlyerHawk says, "Then you think LA would have taken Ingram over Simmons?" in my case yep...

2. TrueLakers fan on Simmons "I know he was the #1 pick, but that was last year. What has he done during the regular season since then to make you high on him. Kwame Brown was the #1 pick by Michael Jordan. How did that work out?"

2. ShaqDaddy on Simmons I don't want ANYONE on the Lakers that is clearly injury prone and is very doubtful they can play a full, let alone HALF a season.

3. Wamu If the 76ers are "miles ahead of the Lakers" why did Philly only win 2 more games than L.A. last year?:noidea: (Looks like I was right on them being miles ahead... No?)

5. ChiefsLakers67 "c'mon, Lakers fans. bet me which franchise is gonna be the tallest midget next season"-PhoenixBeagles

ChiefsLakers67 talk about a waste of time...:rolleyes2: (Looks like we are the 3 seed to me!)

6. TrojanFan12 on Embiid and Simmons being Lakers... Furious? No. But I don't want either of them.

7. ShaqDaddy...
They also got voted the most inconsistent team seeing as none of the young core have even played half a season together yet. So they could win 50 games, or they could win 20 games. We'll have to wait and see.

Until then, try to stop waving your dick around. (Can I wave my dick around now? No I cant. YOu told me to stop being a doush after 20 years of being irrelevant.)

8. ChiefsLakers on the Lakers getting Simmons instead of Ingram.... have no fear, they won't...

funny part was i already said i didn't side with either side being better and the fool STILL wants to make something of it...

I said it last post. he wants one of us to admit the 6'es are better. well, good luck with that...
(Care to admit it now?)

10. TrueLakersFan I would put Ingram ahead of Simmons. Simmons may yet be a good player and even better than Ingram, but he has yet to show it and has to catch up to Ingram first - I don't see how that can happen in less then two to three years

7. ShaqDaddy...

(Care to admit it now?)

"better shooter"= better...

and i dunno, wasn't Simmons hurt coming out the gate...?

but what the hell, you gave it your best shot...:lol:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"better shooter"= better...

and i dunno, wasn't Simmons hurt coming out the gate...?

but what the hell, you gave it your best shot...:lol:

I mean you did say you would have rather had Ingram over Simmons, which was @PhoenixEagles1 main point.

Status
Not open for further replies.