• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4th round and beyond

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeehaw

More speed

Hightower can make big plays.

Guess they're not trying to run out of WRs ever again.
They need to restock the practice squad after last season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince Tega

Nice. Some of you wanted him rounds ago.

Also from the Auburn OL.

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Th/Fri
Reagor - WR
Hurts - QB
Taylor - OLB

Today
Wallace - S
Driscoll - OG
Hightower - WR
Goodwin - WR
Bradley - MLB
Watkins - WR
Prince Tega - OT

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Hurts I think they did a good job. Who ends up on the roster as a wr?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Hurts I think they did a good job. Who ends up on the roster as a wr?
These kids are going to have to show they can play ST to unseat Davis. But Ward's spot is in danger.

They could keep 7 considering what happened last season.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall I think they did a good job of getting speed at most levels (outside of OL), they didn't reach basically everyone was slotted in the round they were drafted. Hurts is insurance, a project but can be used now. I'm a little concerned that maybe something is going on with Wentz and they are worried about him pulling an Andrew Luck in 2 years.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Prince has arrived.

I can’t remember the HC’s name but some years ago Hawaii had a blistering passing game. The HC had previously coached in the NFL, Atlanta maybe. Anyone recall who I’m talking about and the offense they ran??

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Prince has arrived.

I can’t remember the HC’s name but some years ago Hawaii had a blistering passing game. The HC had previously coached in the NFL, Atlanta maybe. Anyone recall who I’m talking about and the offense they ran??
June Jones?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from all day Golfing (best score in a while; the time off did me well) :) ... the Eagles killed it on the 3rd day ... Hightower and Quez Watkins are great speed snags where we got them, both were just outside my top 18 receivers; add them to Reagor and we went from no speed to blazers. Neither Hightower nor Quez are ready for a full time role, but both can be big play guys here and there should something happen to DJax or Reagor. My boy Mike Warren as an UFA??? Awesome! Really like the Wallace pick ... he's a guy I had on the radar for Day 3, fits that multi position Defender the Eagles were looking for. Don't know a thing about Shaun Bradley other than the fact he's a horrible Basketball player ... going to have to look up some tape. Scouted Driskol a while back, but I watch so much tape on these guys I can't remember if I liked him or not ... going to go back and re-watch his tape. Heard we were interested in Prince pre-draft, but I hadn't had time to check him out ... another to-do for tonight. Have heard good things on Toohill, but again, have not seen any film on him.

As if we didn't have enough speed ... we traded for Marquise Goodwin ... I mean, wow! The strategy is quite clear; just keep throwing outside speed at the Defenses while we use Ertz/Goedert and Sanders/Scott to keep the chains moving. No longer can teams cheat up or else Wentz will burn them over the top. Throw Hurts in there on his Package of plays year one and this Offense will be pretty dynamic. Well, I'm off to watch as much film as I can watch on all these guys! Happy Saturday!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the Eagles FINALLY got some weapons for Wentz at the wide receiver position. If these guys can catch the ball, which Agholor couldn't do, along with the tight ends and running backs, this SHOULD be an amazing, almost unstoppable offense.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wishing for more help at CB, as we only have one highly skilled one - Slay. All the others we have are suspects.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wishing for more help at CB, as we only have one highly skilled one - Slay. All the others we have are suspects.
I have a gut feeling that this will be Sidney Jones coming out party this season. I honestly think things are going to around for this young man. Do you remember Brandon Graham looked to be a bust early on and then just like that, he's been outstanding. I have a feeling that this may be the case with Jones. Just my gut.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a gut feeling that this will be Sidney Jones coming out party this season. I honestly think things are going to around for this young man. Do you remember Brandon Graham looked to be a bust early on and then just like that, he's been outstanding. I have a feeling that this may be the case with Jones. Just my gut.
That would help A LOT.