• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Tampa Bay

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,741.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the Niners straight up to win this game.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid 1st quarter, then they reverted back to the same soft garbage in the 2nd. Awful play by Reid on that last TB TD. Makes it that much more difficult when a veteran like him plays like crap.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fans are in danger of being out numbered by the players. haven't seen that since the dark days of giants playing at candlestick... and yesterday's stanford game in palo alto --- t:bored2:

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy is MIA after that exhilarating performance by Krapper!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is just bad. Worst Defense I ever saw. back to back over 200 yards giving up on rushing.
Grades:
Offense: C- Kap was avg. Some good some bad. Oline was really bad, couple of drops again by the TEs and WRs. RBs were so so

Defense: F Nothing good here

Special teams: F back to back weeks with fumbles and giving up opts.

Coaching: D Kelly is calling a bad game. DC needs to get fired after this game

Truth is We have no talent on this team. I never saw a D play so bad. Offense is Avg to below Avg. Doesn't matter who is at QB. Kap tried to hang in there but he made some mistakes but also made some good plays. Overall it doesn't matter.

This TEAM SUCKS.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two lowest scoring performances we have had have been the two games with Kaepernick.

Waiting for the Kaep fanboys to spin this as everyone else's fault.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injuries are starting to pile up. Just an ugly team to watch right now.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two lowest scoring performances we have had have been the two games with Kaepernick.

You didnt have to wait long!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope D sucks. Nothing we can do. Offense was so so. D isn't helping the O out like it was in the 1st couple of games. back to back 200 yards rushing the D has let up. Plus back to back special teams Fumbles leading to scores. That didn't happen the 1st couple of weeks.

Overall this team sucks. No excuses. At least the offense gives us some excitement but overall they aren't good either. Oline shit the bed today. Brown and Garnett got beat 7 times today. Ugly. Kap was avg at best today. made some good plays made some bad plays.

WE suck and I can't wait to draft a QB and start over. We need to Fire the DC and baalke. 4 drafts in a row we go D and the D sucks.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injuries are starting to pile up. Just an ugly team to watch right now.

The players who are on the field aren't playing well, either, especially on D. How many times is Buckner going to get his ass kicked on the line of scrimmage, and how many more mistakes is Reid going to make in coverage? Expected to see some improvement this season, instead the team has regressed. Hard to believe, but this team is much worse than last year's team. The run D is a flat-out joke and an embarrassment, along with the team in general. The faster that idiot Baalke is fired the better. At this point, he's stealing money from the organization by somehow continuing to be employed. That 2004 2-14 team coached by Erickson (another great hire) looks solid compared to these losers who don't even know the basic fundamentals, like how to tackle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice to see the O actually move the ball but they aren't finishing. 3 and outs are down but they need to finish and yes that starts with Kap. I agree and won't defend that. Now we have more drops in the last 2 games then almost of all year and the Oline has got worst. I think tiller needs to go back in. nothing saying that will fix everything but might help.

Either way this team sucks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players who are healthy aren't playing well, either, especially on D. How many times is Buckner going to get his ass kicked on the line of scrimmage, and how many more mistakes is Reid going to make in coverage? Expected to see some improvement this season, instead the team has regressed. Hard to believe, but this team is much worse than last year's team. The run D is a flat-out joke and an embarrassment, along with the team in general. The faster that idiot Baalke is fired the better. At this point, he's stealing money from the organization by somehow continuing to be employed. That 2004 2-14 team coached by Erickson (another great hire) looks solid compared to these losers who don't even know the basic fundamentals, like how to tackle.
Im just shocked how bad the D is. We have drafted int he 1st rd 4 years in a row and we suck. pisses me off. DC needs to go. he has been bad calling plays.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players who are on the field aren't playing well, either, especially on D. How many times is Buckner going to get his ass kicked on the line of scrimmage, and how many more mistakes is Reid going to make in coverage? Expected to see some improvement this season, instead the team has regressed. Hard to believe, but this team is much worse than last year's team. The run D is a flat-out joke and an embarrassment, along with the team in general. The faster that idiot Baalke is fired the better. At this point, he's stealing money from the organization by somehow continuing to be employed. That 2004 2-14 team coached by Erickson (another great hire) looks solid compared to these losers who don't even know the basic fundamentals, like how to tackle.
starting to remind me of last year. Team got worse during the season. not a good look for this coaching staff. Now there are some excuses we have a lot of injuries but overall I don't see 1 player getting better. Thats alarming.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice to see the O actually move the ball but they aren't finishing. 3 and outs are down but they need to finish and yes that starts with Kap. I agree and won't defend that. Now we have more drops in the last 2 games then almost of all year and the Oline has got worst. I think tiller needs to go back in. nothing saying that will fix everything but might help.

Either way this team sucks.

Speaking of the O, it's so damn maddening to see a good start in the 1st Qtr. and then it almost completely disappears for the rest of the game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the O, it's so damn maddening to see a good start in the 1st Qtr. and then it almost completely disappears for the rest of the game.
2nd half adjustments that falls on coaching. Coach Kelly is doing a bad job with that but to defend him a little it doesn't help when back to back weeks the D lets up a score and then the special teams fumbles 14 pt swing in back to back weeks to start the 2nd half on top of that the D has let up a score right before half in 3 straight games. so we have a game what was close then Boom its not so close so now the offense game plan goes out the window. now I do blame kelly but I feel a little for him and the offense. Overall the offense has been bad in the 2nd half 4 straight games now(I think).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Qb and either 4 wrs or 4 lbs there is the draft, FA..?
Yes needs are QB, WR, MLB, OLB. thats all i would draft to. I would also throw in TE. All of our TEs suck. Vance with 2-3 drops today. I don't know why Kap likes throwing to the TE so much.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U know right now it doesn't matter who is the QB or what this Offense does No QB can win right now when the D lets up a score 70-80% of the time after the 1st Q. This is by far the Worst Defense I ever saw from the 49ers. back to back 200 yard rushing games. 1 by a back up RB. LOL Just bad.

This team will finish 1-15 or 2-14. Top 3 pick here we come.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No acls, disciplinary actions, arrests, converts, 2 returners!?!.. Look at Pittsburgh and Boston keep the system adaptable at least 1 of 3!!

Last edited:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sad to see a team this bad. York really screwed up.