• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Titans

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he play? He was on the injury list during the week with an "illness".

Yes, I saw him make a decent block out there today and I saw him giving a hug to his former teammate Pollard after the game.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I saw him make a decent block out there today and I saw him giving a hug to his former teammate Pollard after the game.

That was Boldin getting the hug wasn't it?. Both former Ravens.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin was limited in practice this week.As bad as our offense had looked at time four straight 30 point games. Only Denver has more. Obviously our defense had helped.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The commitment to the run game has really helped out our defense... we've been eating clock and moving the chains as of late....

go figure.... :suds:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin was limited in practice this week.As bad as our offense had looked at time four straight 30 point games. Only Denver has more. Obviously our defense had helped.

I kinda figured 1998 was the last time the 49ers had 4 consecutive 30+ point games... and I was right after checking on Pro Football Reference. Surprisingly it wasn't during that 6 game stretch to start the season where Young threw for over 300 yards each game and set a record. It was week 12-15

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hopefully we'll run Kap a little more as it seems the offense flows far better when defenses are worried that Kap is a threat to run.

Overall a good solid win. Titans helped by shooting themselves in the foot a lot early on but we still took advantage of it and controlled the game the whole time.

Second time we've let off the gas a little too early and made things more interesting than they needed to be. The Patriots game last year it nearly cost us the win and this game today while not as bad still didn't need to be this close. Hopefully we've learned our lesson and not to let up until the game is well out of hand.

Despite the injuries and the struggles we're still right where we were in terms of record last season so my mindset is we just got to hang on until we get guys like Crabtree and hopefully Aldon back at some point in the season and ready for playoffs.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
boonebutt_medium.gif

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dat senility

Google FTW!

Ask any Seatroll, he is the most sensible and well-grounded 49ers fan on this site.

Toby is actually the most rational 9er fan out there. He doesn't let his fanaticism cloud his
"eye test". For the most part, NS, you keep it very real, too. Then there's 21 and a couple of
other guys that are just so pom pom waving posters with no sense of football reality.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dat senility

Google FTW!

C'mon Moe you are trying too hard. That doesn't change the fact that the dude congratulating Pollard was wearing number 84.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
People who start their sentences with the word "Umm" crack me up.

It really is a terrible trend, just way too smug for me.

Almost as bad as the "I know, right?" fad, which is basically like the AIDS virus of the english language.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and what is your name? DunceKaep? who is the hater telling other haters, to hate? haha

LOL, what a loser to be monitoring our game threads. They must have some sort of keyword monitor that alerts them whenever a Seahawk player is mentioned.