• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Ban Tailgating

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least in the parking lots during the games. So now, if you don't have a ticket..you can't watch the game out in the lot. The Yorks always jump to extremes. :ohwell:

49ers To Curtail Tailgating; Preseason Game vs. Raiders May Be Dropped CBS San Francisco

They did this here in AZ as well, i see no problem with it. If i ever get out to a game i always tailgate before. If not ill just stay home and watch the game. I know this has been an age old tradition, but as long as they dont get rid of it before the game then thats fine with me. There will still be fight before the game during tailgating anyways.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is an excellent idea. Should only help the poor folks stuck in the parking lot for 2+ hours trying to leave after a game.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that is an excellent idea. Should only help the poor folks stuck in the parking lot for 2+ hours trying to leave after a game.

Yeah, but then they compound the situation with DUI checkpoints after the game.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going hard. If SF could funnel some of the DUI fines to the 49ers they might be able to build a stadium soon...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Here's what I hope the 49er experience includes if / when the new stadium is built:

*Security cameras covering the entite parking lot. I don't care if the picture's so small it won't see eerything; it will be a deterrent.
*Scan of photo ID to register with your ticket when you enter the Stadium (even for minors).
*A decent amount of police officers in the parking lot after every game. Santa Clara still has police officers right?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santa Clara is a police state. So yes.