• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #49 - End of Trip - 11AM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt: why is Niemi in?

:finger: suck it San Louis :finger: Fucking cherry picker punk ass

Lets Go Sharks!!!! :horn:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know the chances have been good, but Nemo has stopped nothing. I've been a big nemo defender, but man, he just cannot come up with the key stop for this team when they need it. The last three months, his GAA has been near 3 and Save % barely above .900. He shoulda been pulled after the 3rd goal, and really he should be riding pine. The sharks cant afford to have him giving up goals left and right especially with key forwards out.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2 natrual hattricks in one game? that has to be some sort of record

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know the chances have been good, but Nemo has stopped nothing. I've been a big nemo defender, but man, he just cannot come up with the key stop for this team when they need it. The last three months, his GAA has been near 3 and Save % barely above .900. He shoulda been pulled after the 3rd goal, and really he should be riding pine. The sharks cant afford to have him giving up goals left and right especially with key forwards out.

Poovelski finally got his first career hattrick and a natural one at that,l congrats to your boy

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Road Trip SWEEP!!!!! :clap:

Good Job Boys :clap:

*TMac, start Stalock soon.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Road Trip SWEEP!!!!! :clap:

Good Job Boys :clap:

*TMac, start Stalock soon.

Pavs gets the new deal in the off season like Coots and you think he could slack a bit. But he is having his best season ever. Really picking it up when others are hurt. 3 - 0 road trip with a busted line up. What more could you ask for right now? I am impressed with this team right now.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pavs gets the new deal in the off season like Coots and you think he could slack a bit. But he is having his best season ever. Really picking it up when others are hurt. 3 - 0 road trip with a busted line up. What more could you ask for right now? I am impressed with this team right now.

pavs, like cooch, is the right kind of player. He sells out every shift and may not have the greatest natural gift (not particularly large or all that fast) but he is super duper smart. Both guys block shots, are excellent in the circle, play a good two-way game, and have super soft hands. I am not surprised at all that pavs didnt take it easy after signing the deal. He is an intense player who really wants to win. Nice to see him get his trick, and really really nice to see the sharks put 5 in against the top goalie in the league, on the road, after being down by 2, and at the end of the trip. Put all that together and it's a great character W. Also great to see the D get involved as demers almost had one, irwin getting that GWG through.

Also, really nice to see kennedy beginning to find his game. He has incredible speed, and was maybe just adjusting the sharks game, or lacking confidence, or whatever, but he made an all-star play on pavs' first goal to isolate the tampa guy without a stick. That's a nice move and a super slick pass. If they can score goals with 4 top 9 forwards out of the lineup, it bodes well for when they return.

The only worry i have is the D (other than Nemo, but not much you can do about that). Braun and pickles have developed beautifully and no worries there. Demers looks good too. My worry is that Boyle is clearly aging and weaker in his own zone as well as offensively. Stuey seems to be highlighted on goals against more and more, and hannan is also pretty old. I like Irwin's game but he is clearly still developing. I would love for the sharks to add one more top 4 Dman before the end of the year to solidify the D. With all LTIR dollars saved and the depth at forward, I wonder if dougie could make a smart deal in the very near future.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pavs, like cooch, is the right kind of player. He sells out every shift and may not have the greatest natural gift (not particularly large or all that fast) but he is super duper smart. Both guys block shots, are excellent in the circle, play a good two-way game, and have super soft hands. I am not surprised at all that pavs didnt take it easy after signing the deal. He is an intense player who really wants to win. Nice to see him get his trick, and really really nice to see the sharks put 5 in against the top goalie in the league, on the road, after being down by 2, and at the end of the trip. Put all that together and it's a great character W. Also great to see the D get involved as demers almost had one, irwin getting that GWG through.

Also, really nice to see kennedy beginning to find his game. He has incredible speed, and was maybe just adjusting the sharks game, or lacking confidence, or whatever, but he made an all-star play on pavs' first goal to isolate the tampa guy without a stick. That's a nice move and a super slick pass. If they can score goals with 4 top 9 forwards out of the lineup, it bodes well for when they return.

The only worry i have is the D (other than Nemo, but not much you can do about that). Braun and pickles have developed beautifully and no worries there. Demers looks good too. My worry is that Boyle is clearly aging and weaker in his own zone as well as offensively. Stuey seems to be highlighted on goals against more and more, and hannan is also pretty old. I like Irwin's game but he is clearly still developing. I would love for the sharks to add one more top 4 Dman before the end of the year to solidify the D. With all LTIR dollars saved and the depth at forward, I wonder if dougie could make a smart deal in the very near future.
I love stuey but wtf happened to him, hes been miserable this season. Some of its bad luck and some of its trying to do much, he needs to get it together or he may be in the press box again when Hanner gets healthy