• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.16 New Ace @ Fish

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they were the top three alphabetically maybe and I selected them erroneously? Not sure. As for the second part of your question, I never cared for sharing a bunch of info about myself on the internet. Just a personal preference.
I generally agree but have found sharing what little I have to be harmless. It is whatever you are comfortable doing. This is a pretty tight knit group who’ve posted together for many years. Hope you fit in well.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally agree but have found sharing what little I have to be harmless. It is whatever you are comfortable doing. This is a pretty tight knit group who’ve posted together for many years. Hope you fit in well.
I've watched baseball in many stadiums and Giants fans travel well. Almost every game I've been to, a large contingent of Giants fans have been there. Mark my words, this team is going to get it together this year. The upside for their pitching staff is huge. They won't catch the Dodgers, no one will, but they are going to be very competitive

Reactions: LHG