• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-10 to the ASTROS!?!?!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me?

I didn't get a chance to watch the game today, just got on the computer and checked the box score and I'm honestly in dis-fucking-belief.

How the fuck do you give up 10 runs to the ASTROS!?!?!?

AND ONLY SCORE 3 RUNS? I shouldn't be surprised but for some reason this game really just made me fucking lose it. If this team cannot even win a series against the Astros, how can we even win 70 games?

Not sure what the rules are on "profanity", I have to assume since there is no filter it is allowed...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think this is the tipping point for me and I can no longer defend Jack Z. Someone needs to be held accountable. I would prefer it be the ownership but sadly we cannot fire them.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think this is the tipping point for me and I can no longer defend Jack Z. Someone needs to be held accountable. I would prefer it be the ownership but sadly we cannot fire them.

Doesn't it feel good to say "fucking" though especially about the M's!?!? We are so used to talking like we are in church.

Along your point about Jack Z.... I have been a huge supporter of Jack Z through the last few years. I have recently began to loose my support of him slowly. Very impressed with what he has done for the organization as a whole, very disappointed with what he has done for the major league team (the team that should matter most). I do think he has had to deal with a minimal budget which he does not have much control over. And I think he has had to deal with people over his head telling him to do things that will sell tickets. Felix sells tickets and he is becoming the new Ichiro. I love Felix and I loved Ichiro as Mariners but they have not gotten us to the playoffs in large part because they eat a huge amount of our payroll but they put butts in the seats. This team needs new ownership plain and simple. I don't think they realize that if they are winning it puts people in the seats way more than a guy pitching every 5th day. It seems they are content with what they have and it is frustrating.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The payroll thing is the crux of the argument. I think we are bottom 6 or 7 in mlb while having a top 15 TV market, a fairly new stadium, and international fans brought in by Ichiro. Now with the new TV deal I see that changing. If they would spend even just mid-pack money, then the team could have a chance. Felix's contract is big for our payroll size, but look at Detroit. They have 4 guys making 20+ I think and they have the talent there.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it feel good to say "fucking" though especially about the M's!?!? We are so used to talking like we are in church.

Along your point about Jack Z.... I have been a huge supporter of Jack Z through the last few years. I have recently began to loose my support of him slowly. Very impressed with what he has done for the organization as a whole, very disappointed with what he has done for the major league team (the team that should matter most). I do think he has had to deal with a minimal budget which he does not have much control over. And I think he has had to deal with people over his head telling him to do things that will sell tickets. Felix sells tickets and he is becoming the new Ichiro. I love Felix and I loved Ichiro as Mariners but they have not gotten us to the playoffs in large part because they eat a huge amount of our payroll but they put butts in the seats. This team needs new ownership plain and simple. I don't think they realize that if they are winning it puts people in the seats way more than a guy pitching every 5th day. It seems they are content with what they have and it is frustrating.

Lol it does feel good. I just came home last night and saw that and just lost it. It's not that I expect better from this team it is just that I saw the score and it hit me how dysfunctional this team is.

My opinion on Jack Z is that I don't think he's a bad GM and I wouldn't say he has done a "bad job" but the fact is that he has produced ZERO playoff teams in his tenure and right now the team is performing as badly as it was when he got the job.

As much as I really do think he is a smart guy and feel like his hands are tied I cannot defend the results this team has produced. If the season keeps going as it has so far he needs to be held accountable.