• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Brink and the University of Denver Pioneers.
Love that school, grew up playing hockey in their youth programs, it was so freaking nostalgic going into the old arena, it's all new now though. Okay enough reminiscing, bring on Brink!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty pissed Wade Allison wasn't brought back to the big team yet.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well do we see the debut of the Brinkster tonight. Can't wait to see how some of the new talent progresses. Please Santa send us a good coach!!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article where Brink will be on 2nd lime and first PP. Another that he will play 3rd line. At least there is something to get excited about!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well do we see the debut of the Brinkster tonight. Can't wait to see how some of the new talent progresses. Please Santa send us a good coach!!!
Farabee-Hayes-Atkinson
Konecny-Laughton-Brink
van Riemsdyk-Frost-Tippett
Cates-Thompson- Brown
Lindblom rotating in on L4

Provorov-Sanheim
York-Ristolainen
Connauton-Attard

Hart
Jones

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely Fletcher doesn’t actually think re-tooling is going to work. Right?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attard needs to learn to take the body and not watch the puck. Little things he could get away with at the NCAA level aren't going to fly in the NHL. The good news is that the Flyers blocked an extra point last night to keep the score under double digits. Hopefully the young guys learned that you have to play hard for the entire shift. I feel real bad for the goalies at this point in time.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attard needs to learn to take the body and not watch the puck. Little things he could get away with at the NCAA level aren't going to fly in the NHL. The good news is that the Flyers blocked an extra point last night to keep the score under double digits. Hopefully the young guys learned that you have to play hard for the entire shift. I feel real bad for the goalies at this point in time.
Got a nice perk last night in which my company gave me the skybox tickets for the Rangers vs Canes last night so i missed our game last night and when i looked at the score i'm glad i missed it.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a nice perk last night in which my company gave me the skybox tickets for the Rangers vs Canes last night so i missed our game last night and when i looked at the score i'm glad i missed it.
Had to be fun to watch the Rags go down as well. I quit after the 5th goal last night. How can the Flyers have NO ONE closer than the top of the circles when Sheary is hanging out in front of the net. Hayes was with him, then just glided away to the top of the right circle to join the rest of the Flyers. That was embarrassing. Gave me flashbacks to how Purdue defended during March Madness....:L:L:L

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to be fun to watch the Rags go down as well. I quit after the 5th goal last night. How can the Flyers have NO ONE closer than the top of the circles when Sheary is hanging out in front of the net. Hayes was with him, then just glided away to the top of the right circle to join the rest of the Flyers. That was embarrassing. Gave me flashbacks to how Purdue defended during March Madness....:L:L:L
I love when the Rags lose !!!!! :rockon:

Geez i just checked the box score and this is part is sad:
Brown Farabee Hayes and the great Nate Thompson were all minus 4
Attard and Connaugton were both minus 5
Nice to see Bobby Brink finish with his first NHL assist

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been an idiotic move to do this the last 6 years so what's different now.

They were legitimately trying to re-build the last 6 years. They failed at it, obviously. But they were at least trying to build through the draft.

Re-tooling, to me, is spending a ton of money on free agents and trading picks/propsects for NHL talent to get the roster to contention.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were legitimately trying to re-build the last 6 years. They failed at it, obviously. But they were at least trying to build through the draft.

Re-tooling, to me, is spending a ton of money on free agents and trading picks/propsects for NHL talent to get the roster to contention.
We just received a young player and two draft picks for Giroux (could've gotten more if Gee wasn't a douche) a draft pick for Braun and another draft pick for Brassard. We haven't spent a ton of money on free agents and haven't traded any picks away so i dont understand how we are retooling and not building through the draft.