• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Schedule

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win the division and lose in first round. Rinse, repeat. Clean house.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, atleast the pressure and hype in on another team. LOL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local radio went game by game ...came up with 9-8
I'm not big on these types of predictions but I'd be surprised if they don't win at least that many games (edit: I'm more in line with your 10-7). I have zero confidence in them winning anything of meaning in January, but sure looks like a lot of teams they should be better than to me on this year's schedule

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not big on these types of predictions but I'd be surprised if they don't win at least that many games (edit: I'm more in line with your 10-7). I have zero confidence in them winning anything of meaning in January, but sure looks like a lot of teams they should be better than to me on this year's schedule
no expectations...do hold out hope a few step up as solid contributors. i actually think 10 wins is the ceiling after the draft and FA.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no expectations...do hold out hope a few step up as solid contributors. i actually think 10 wins is the ceiling after the draft and FA.
Same… and until I see a little training camp and get a sense of what we have, I respectfully withhold my prediction for a bit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this team has a wide arc on where they could finish based on how lucky they are with health. The first 22 players they put on the field can win 12 games no doubt. But we are really thin on any kind of proven depth. If we have several major injuries, 8-9 wins isn't out of the question. I'm hoping that having the youngest team we have fielded in a while leads to a healthier season

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 8-11 wins. Maybe 11 or more if things go right. They need Rogers to be a good run stopper.

Just don't like what I am hearing when it comes to Mazi. Mazi supposedly still recovering from shoulder surgery and weighs 305 pounds is the latest rumor I heard.

When I look at the schedule I see lots of teams that are good at running the ball. If they can fix the running game on both sides of the ball? Then they could win 11-12 games.

Zimmer is going to put a huge guy at NT and I expect Rogers to get a lot of snaps in preseason.

I do have a feeling that Overshown and Marist are going to thrive in Zimmer's scheme. If this defense stops the run that would be very bad news for the opposition. We got two All Pros at CB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 8-11 wins. Maybe 11 or more if things go right. They need Rogers to be a good run stopper.

Just don't like what I am hearing when it comes to Mazi. Mazi supposedly still recovering from shoulder surgery and weighs 305 pounds is the latest rumor I heard.

When I look at the schedule I see lots of teams that are good at running the ball. If they can fix the running game on both sides of the ball? Then they could win 11-12 games.

Zimmer is going to put a huge guy at NT and I expect Rogers to get a lot of snaps in preseason.

I do have a feeling that Overshown and Marist are going to thrive in Zimmer's scheme. If this defense stops the run that would be very bad news for the opposition. We got two All Pros at CB
I would feel way better if we resigned Gilmore, signed or traded for a Hankins type run stuffer and traded for a RB a little more proven than Rico or Deuce with some tread left on his tires. Those things wouldn't cost more than a low base contract or a day 3 draft pick. Very doable

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solely based on our current RB situation I say 10 wins is the ceiling without injuries throw in a few bad breaks like last year and I can’t pick a win total. Of course we are months away from even seeing anything close to the team the Boys will put on the field. But kickoff vs Cleveland will be here fast after 3 months of high electricity bills and typical Dallas summer weather of high Temps and higher speculation on all things Cowboy related.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel way better if we resigned Gilmore, signed or traded for a Hankins type run stuffer and traded for a RB a little more proven than Rico or Deuce with some tread left on his tires. Those things wouldn't cost more than a low base contract or a day 3 draft pick. Very doable
I didn't watch zeke last year but someone was talking about an 85 yrd TD that was called back. If true he had to be moving on down the field.

RB position scares me but not as much as NT. We gonna get eaten alive if Mazi is who he was last year. I am hoping a year of NFL training cures those issues. I have seen kids of him lifting. He got the Larry Allen strength.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch zeke last year but someone was talking about an 85 yrd TD that was called back. If true he had to be moving on down the field.

RB position scares me but not as much as NT. We gonna get eaten alive if Mazi is who he was last year. I am hoping a year of NFL training cures those issues. I have seen kids of him lifting. He got the Larry Allen strength.
What worries me about Mazi is that he was really slow getting off at the snap, and we were told that was all due to the scheme he was in. But then we put him im our scheme, have him lose a ton of weight...and he is still slow off the snap.
As for Zeke...i would believe his long run next season might cover 85 feet but sure as Hell not 85 yards lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about any runs that were called back, but on 184 carries his longest run was 17 yards. Zeke is not fast. Zeke is not elusive. Zeke is not Zeke from 2016. Maybe he will be good enough. Personally I think Rico is the best back on the roster right now and I think he will separate from the pack a little throughout the year unless we add someone else (good chance we will). Hopefully he and either Zeke or Freeman (if he makes the team) can form a nice committee. Davis still is young enough to improve and I am a little intrigued by Peat but really have no clue what he is right now. I suspect as our OL goes, our running game will go.