• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Opponents

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Philly, Dallas, Kansas City, Buffalo or Baltimore.

Outside of SF, I think every other game is winnable. Although, the AFC South could be dangerous next year.

Texans went from 3 wins in 22 to a playoff team,same as Jax 2 seasons ago of one win......teams can change alot over the course of an offseason......look at what our def was before Sweat arrived....

I look at Houston and Jax being better than they are this season.....
Minnesota if they bring back Cousins will have outstanding offense,especially if they get the rb situated right.
And Jordan Addison is a stud wr,we will need a lot of points to keep up with them.

Us with a rookie qb,who knows,but add a wr at 9 and a dlineman in freeagency,and we will have the ball rolling too......gonna be a great offseason for us......

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans went from 3 wins in 22 to a playoff team,same as Jax 2 seasons ago of one win......teams can change alot over the course of an offseason......look at what our def was before Sweat arrived....

I look at Houston and Jax being better than they are this season.....
Minnesota if they bring back Cousins will have outstanding offense,especially if they get the rb situated right.
And Jordan Addison is a stud wr,we will need a lot of points to keep up with them.

Us with a rookie qb,who knows,but add a wr at 9 and a dlineman in freeagency,and we will have the ball rolling too......gonna be a great offseason for us......

If we bring back Eberflus and Fields and the Vikings bring back Cousins...We have both the worst QB and HC in the North. That's the sad reality. Our sum will have to be greater than its parts.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we bring back Eberflus and Fields and the Vikings bring back Cousins...We have both the worst QB and HC in the North. That's the sad reality. Our sum will have to be greater than its parts.

Not sure who Minnesota would get.....they have the 11th pick,down to far to get a top 3 qb.....Bears wont trade down that far,and to give a division rivalry at one of those qbs,that could end up disastrous......I expect Williams to be a Bear,and theres no one i n freeagency they are gonna want,I think Cousins stays,especially with JJ and Addison,Ill take that all day everyday......Not too mentioon Hockenson on top of that.