• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2023 Lions regular season game thread

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a critic of his. But it's definitely a positive that he's staying. Can't deny what he's done with the offense overall.
I’m kinda sick of him.

But I’ll take the optics of our OC gig being better than HC of other teams.

Dude needs to ride Monty when it matters next year.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Johnson’s decision to stay says a lot about his desire to be a a Super Bowl winning team. The Lions have shown improvement and could have been going to the big dance this year. The NFC North will be harder to win next year, but still, the offense here has a lot of good pieces in place already. Stability in culture helps a lot in becoming a continuously winning organization.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan knew when to take the points and Campbell didn't. That was the difference in the game. It's hard to bag on the coach who turned the culture around for this franchise. I was beginning to think it couldn't be done, but Campbell did it. I just hate his decision making.

Looking forward to the 2nd seasons from Gibbs, Campbell, LaPorta, and Branch. They should get even better.

I don't really have any priorities in the draft. Holmes has been pretty good at bringing in talent. More curious than anything else.

It seemed odd to me that no one mentioned LB. For so long it's been a weakness. Not so much any longer.

I wonder how much Hockenson is enjoying 'going somewhere so he can win some games'? :laugh3: