• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2021 March Madness Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout them trojans! Mobley played his worst game by far of the season and the Trojans still dominated.

I thought he played really well. He was smart enough to know that they didn't need his scoring. So he concentrated on defense and rebounds. He only scored, I believe 10 points, but most of them had some sort of impact on the game. He also had 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 blocks.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the first TEN I listed were NOT women's hockey players you total psychopath. You obviously have no clue about hockey, because no American before the 21st Century comes even close to comparing to Neal Broten you moron. And how do Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield not qualify for you? lol OMFG, you are an insane psychopath or something??? And Patty Berg, explain to me how she isn't close? LMMFGDAO at you, you fucking loser. My guess is you never even made the varsity team or something, so now you got a beef with anyone and everyone that actually accomplished something?

OMFG, STFU you total loser.

There is hardly a single P6 university out there more worthless than Washington State.
But none of the men’s sport you listed were worthy of a legitimate response except Bronco. I mean I did literally type that he could be on someone’s Mt Rushmore for a position. Moliter nor Winfield are remotely close to Mt Rushmore players. So not sure why your homerism is so strong there. Typical response, Wazzu isn’t this or that or whatever. Sure we have more number 1 picks in football than Minnesota, we have the GOAT college baseball player, the father or American News and the Father of Collegiate announcing....but we don’t have women’s hockey or a men’s hockey or wrestling program that has an inferiority complex.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Washington St has produced what? The biggest embarrassment to the Heisman EVER??? lol
Hmm? Which Washington State player won the Heisman in order to be an embarrassment?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what all this "my school this, my school that" crap is about.

John Wayne went to USC...that trumps anything and everything.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he played really well. He was smart enough to know that they didn't need his scoring. So he concentrated on defense and rebounds. He only scored, I believe 10 points, but most of them had some sort of impact on the game. He also had 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 blocks.
He seemed very passive on offense. Six points until the last minute of the game when they put him on the line a couple of times. I thought he was more passive than i've seen him before as a rebounder and shot blocker too but if he had three blocks I guess he was better than I thought. he is so smooth, sometimes it looks like he isn't trying.
I was more impressed with the guard play. They really came through.
I know one thing, Mobley better do more if they want to beat Gonzaga. Having said that, I think they have a shot at beating Gonzaga because of their length and ability to defend and rebound. The Trojans have a lot of guys who can score as well

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And U of Minnesota invented the cheap shot race riot in college basketball with the blacks assaulting the whites from the Ohio State team. Disgraceful
You know that guy has since been "born again" and because of this religious transformation, has come out and admitted that he DID spit in the black gopher players face, right? And you did know that OSU's coach was known to have been a racist who dropped the N word on occasion, right?

UMn's crime? Daring to recruit more than the one token black player like most or all of the other B1G teams did at that time.

The University of Minnesota's ALWAYS been a leader among US colleges in the Civil Rights Movement, so is it any surprise they'd hire a coach who'd recruit black players and other teams would not react so well? This was the early 1970s you know.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that guy has since been "born again" and because of this religious transformation, has come out and admitted that he DID spit in the black gopher players face, right? And you did know that OSU's coach was known to have been a racist who dropped the N word on occasion, right?

UMn's crime? Daring to recruit more than the one token black player like most or all of the other B1G teams did at that time.

The University of Minnesota's ALWAYS been a leader among US colleges in the Civil Rights Movement, so is it any surprise they'd hire a coach who'd recruit black players and other teams would not react so well? This was the early 1970s you know.
200.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed very passive on offense. Six points until the last minute of the game when they put him on the line a couple of times. I thought he was more passive than i've seen him before as a rebounder and shot blocker too but if he had three blocks I guess he was better than I thought. he is so smooth, sometimes it looks like he isn't trying.
I was more impressed with the guard play. They really came through.
I know one thing, Mobley better do more if they want to beat Gonzaga. Having said that, I think they have a shot at beating Gonzaga because of their length and ability to defend and rebound. The Trojans have a lot of guys who can score as well

The guards playing well is why he seemed passive on offense. A lot of players at his level would still be trying to "get theirs" which could have messed up the flow that the guards were in. That's part of how you know he's a coach's kid. He knew they didn't need his scoring and was smart enough to concentrate on other parts of the game.

I agree. They're going to need him against Gonzaga. They have the length and athleticism to give the Zags a lot of trouble, but they're going to need him to be a big part of that if they're gonna pull off the upset.