• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although watching Yellowstone (currently the best show on TV) makes me want to visit Montana so bad. It looks beautiful there.
Watched the first couple episodes and didn't do much for me. I find that happens a lot and need to give it more time (as once you know characters better shows improve).

Started watching House of Cards and Succession. Really like HOC. succession too early to know (only 1+ episode).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really is a great sample case of how warped @Wamu 's brain is.

this is why 75% of the country can get whipped into a frenzy by politicians that use them for their own ends. Lack of brain power, confirmation bias, and lack of critical thinking. Unfortunately most of Americans are stupid stupid people.

the crazy thing is- i have no doubt wamu really believed bsk said what wamu thinks he said. I am sure he really believed it- and hard evidence wont change his mind either. Its the american way nowadays.

Just call yourself an idiot, I'm busy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a world where the Cavs are a top 4 seed?

I obviously think its unlikely, but if they stay healthy and Love stays the weapon that he has been off the bench- and Rubio shoots above 35%- they have a chance with their schedule.

I cant believe I am saying that but its not impossible. Unlikely, maybe very unlikely, but not impossible.
No way it's impossible. Top 3-4 playing the toughest schedule in the NBA (or was a few games ago) and now the easiest. Sure, we wont stay ahead of the Bucks when they are healthy. Tough to stay ahead of Miami if they get healthy soon as their sched. lightens up a ton, too. as has been mentioned, Philly a WC if they can make a good deal for Simmons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams obviously reload and make moves

but looking around the east in a year and a half- Nets will still be there but Durant will be older and so will Harden- Harden who already isnt what he was acouple years ago. Who knows what with Kyrie

Middleton/Holliday/Giannis will sitll be a force

who knows with the Bulls and Sixers

Heat have Lowry and Butler on long term deals and both guys arent getting any younger.

who has a better young core than the Cavs right now in the league?

Garland, Mobley, Okoro, Allen, Markkenen is a pretty good bunch of young guys. A year and a half from now they will have a ton of cap space too before having to re-sign guys. Gotta say the future is bright in Cleveland. They drafted and developed guys very well.
Mostly agree, though not as sure about the cap space (assuming you are talking about after Love is gone AFTER 2022-23 season. Allen got a big deal. Garland gets one that starts after the 2022-23 season) will either be paying sexton or the guys dealt for him (likely in a sign and trade). Throw in LM. That's what, $75-85 mil right there. Mobley, Osman and Okoro are another $25 mil. Of course, we'd later have to resign Mobleu and Okoro (if he keeps playing well). Would think Osman, too.

If nothing else just glad we have the owner we do who if we are winning I could see keeping anyone necessary to keep it going.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude i hope so

but lets be realistic

the browns tackles are the backups backups backups

the defensive is devastated. the back 7 has zero depth.

we are starting a 3rd string QB that hasnt thrown a pass yet.

trust me- as a Browns fan- I have seen this story before. I know how it ends.

You're playing the Raiders.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe is redundant with the GOAT MJ already in the lineup, IMO.

I'm sitting Kobe. As others have said, he is a redundancy with MJ on the team.

Plus, I love the idea of having what would be the greatest 6th man in the history of the sport coming in pissed off every night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing by now you've heard only Teller and JJ back.....hoping for more (obviously a QB, for instance) but those are big adds.
Yep both are huge pieces. Stuck with Mullens at QB but it could be worse, he has experience at least.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA really dropped the ball with this covid stuff. Instead of adjusting the testing protocols as the NFL is doing, they made their adjustments by allowing you sign trash ass players from the g-league/free agenc so you avoid a pause and lose games....Great stuff

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA really dropped the ball with this covid stuff. Instead of adjusting the testing protocols, they made adjustments by having you sign trash ass players so you avoid a pause and lose games....Great stuff
Panic mode. As soon as that first couple teams got hit the smart thing was to adjust like the NFL. Now it's a clusterfuck. So bascially they will only postpone games if you can't field a 8 man roster then they let the said team sign trash players to get their mandatory 8. Stupid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panic mode. As soon as that first couple teams got hit the smart thing was to adjust like the NFL. Now it's a clusterfuck. So bascially they will only postpone games if you can't field a 8 man roster then they let the said team sign trash players to get their mandatory 8. Stupid.

Going to have a huge impact on seeding and possibly who make/miss the playoffs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to have a huge impact on seeding and possibly who make/miss the playoffs.
It will......I guess only positive is same rules for everyone. No doubt sucks if you are the unlucky team ravaged by Covid.