• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags

Here's something that makes your rants even funnier.

If things were reversed and it was Embiid that had the lead in multiple categories like Jokic does you'd mention them. But since your guy doesn't have the lead in most categories you try to downplay things. Except Embiid's scoring average. Somehow that stat is legit. But not the other ones. Pure comedy.

Like I said for your sake I hope Embiid does win MVP. Because if he doesn't it could make you spiral outta control.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing classy whatsoever about an over the top super-homer like yourself. So it's wiggy-lite. Because both of you suffer badly from homeritis.
Lol @"Bumblefuck, Ohio" though. My wife's side of the fam are Ohioans. I'll be using that in the near future...:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @"Bumblefuck, Ohio" though. My wife's side of the fam are Ohioans. I'll be using that in the near future...:heh:

Bumblefuck Ohio is a good one. Which is funny from someone that lives in PA.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing classy whatsoever about an over the top super-homer like yourself. So it's wiggy-lite. Because both of you suffer badly from homeritis.
The Classy comes as a way to create the distinction that I'm not from the armpit of America.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags

Here's something that makes your rants even funnier.

If things were reversed and it was Embiid that had the lead in multiple categories like Jokic does you'd mention them. But since your guy doesn't have the lead in most categories you try to downplay things. Except Embiid's scoring average. Somehow that stat is legit. But not the other ones. Pure comedy.

Like I said for your sake I hope Embiid does win MVP. Because if he doesn't it could make you spiral outta control.
Not true. We already did this dude. Alzheimer's or just a short-term recall issue? I've been railroading an analytical focus in sports for years, mostly in the context of baseball though where they have taken a tremendous sport and reduced it to a walk, a home run, or a strikeout for 54 outs worth of play.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumblefuck Ohio is a good one. Which is funny from someone that lives in PA.
Whoa whoa whoa. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. That's an important distinction. PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and a shit ton of Alabama in between. We call the center of the state Pennsyltucky, or Amish Country.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. We already did this dude. Alzheimer's or just a short-term recall issue? I've been railroading an analytical focus in sports for years, mostly in the context of baseball though where they have taken a tremendous sport and reduced it to a walk, a home run, or a strikeout for 54 outs worth of play.

The only stat that counts is Embiid's scoring average right?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP Rankings:

1) Jokic
2) Giannis
3) Embiid

Fight me.
Anticipated. West Coast guys don’t watch much basketball East of the Mississippi. It’s West Coast media being purely aligned with Joker that will likely win him the MVP

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stat that counts is Embiid's scoring average right?
Why does that matter? It’s not about the number or even the importance of that particular stat. It’s the fact that 5s don’t lead the NBA in scoring anymore. The game has changed. That’s why it’s impressive that he’s going to lead the league in PPG. He will be the first center to do so since Shaq did it in 1999-2000 (the only year Shaq won MVP).