• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Pickems

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know he is all or nothing in his comments. he is an absolutist. (is that a word :scratch:) LOL

Yep.

PE1 "I'll beat everybody"
Me "Put your money where your mouth is"
PE1 "Well since there's more players I want extra value in the bet"
Basically

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. The moron said he'd beat everyone, then when challenged he tucked tail.

Such bullshit. If I bet you something and you don’t like what I offer is that running away? I said several times I will do it but you have to call me Dad. You won’t accept the bet. I hate when you just blatantly lie. I said several times I don’t like the payout you’re offering. Why do you have to lie to try and make me look I’m not down. Seriously. Why do you have to lie?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. The moron said he'd beat everyone, then when challenged he tucked tail.
Yep.

Basically

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts

When are you ever going to learn what moving the goalposts means? You offering a stupid fucking thing like an avatar change isn’t worth me logging in, calling all the NFL players I know for tips and using my superior logic for a fucking avatar change.
I said I’ll win again which would be fucking incredible. I want you to call me Dad every post if I win. You are the one not accepting the bet. For me to take down 30 or 40 guys it’s not worth my time for a stupid avatar change.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a chicken shit piece of shit. Man up, sissy...let's see your awesome handicappin' skills.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you ever going to learn what moving the goalposts means? I said I’ll win again which would be fucking incredible. I want you to call me Dad every post if I win. You are the one not accepting the bet. For me to take down 30 or 40 guys it’s not worth my time for a stupid avatar change.

Translation: I'm a chicken shit loser

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I'm a chicken shit loser

Why can you never be just a normal person. I said 4 or 5 times I’ll play, and win (yet again), but I want him to call me Dad. He is the one ducking me. I’m not willing to put in the weekly effort for a stupid ass avatar swap. Not worth my time. But the humor Id get out of him calling me Dad would be worth my time. I’m not scared at all. I’m trying to up the ante.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Basically

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts

When are you ever going to learn what moving the goalposts means? I said I’d win. You said “bet then”. I said, OK, if I win again you have to call me Dad”.
Explain how that’s moving the goalposts?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such bullshit. If I bet you something and you don’t like what I offer is that running away? I said several times I will do it but you have to call me Dad. You won’t accept the bet. I hate when you just blatantly lie. I said several times I don’t like the payout you’re offering. Why do you have to lie to try and make me look I’m not down. Seriously. Why do you have to lie?

I'm not the moron who said he'd beat all than turned BITCH when called to the carpet. That was all you.
There's absolutely no fucking way I can call you dad.
1. I'm older than your punk ass.
2. I respect my dad, I DO NOT respect you..

AVI bet still stands Punk Ass Bitch.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did I lie?
I proposed a bet, you said it's more people than last time so you want a higher payout.

Again I'm not the one claiming I'm beating anyone, while you claimed you'd beat all, then tucked tail when challenged.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you ever going to learn what moving the goalposts means? You offering a stupid fucking thing like an avatar change isn’t worth me logging in, calling all the NFL players I know for tips and using my superior logic for a fucking avatar change.
I said I’ll win again which would be fucking incredible. I want you to call me Dad every post if I win. You are the one not accepting the bet. For me to take down 30 or 40 guys it’s not worth my time for a stupid avatar change.
You said you'd beat all, then changed your tune when challenged with well there's more people.

So yes you moved goal posts.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can you never be just a normal person. I said 4 or 5 times I’ll play, and win (yet again), but I want him to call me Dad. He is the one ducking me. I’m not willing to put in the weekly effort for a stupid ass avatar swap. Not worth my time. But the humor Id get out of him calling me Dad would be worth my time. I’m not scared at all. I’m trying to up the ante.

It's not ducking its equal payout.

If you're afraid of that equal payout then yes you are scared.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK @PhoenixEagles1 how about AVI bet and I stop calling you MORON, until kickoff of the 2020 season.

It will be difficult but I'll do my best